Saturn: Possible ambush later. Random explosion to one of the basilicoms. I honestly do not know.

Blanc: Where's your secret assassin friend? 

Sachiko: No clue. 

Compa: B-but you are friends with him aren't you. 

Sachiko: Yeah, but that doesn't mean we always keep in touch with each other. 

Neptune: You... Saturn, you really miss your wife, don't you? 

Saturn: It's true pain to just remember her death. I miss waking up to her every morning, same with my daughter. I try and fight every day to try to forget what happened, but I can't. The pain is unbelievable to have, but tolerable. If she and my daughter were alive with us today, they'd sure as hell would love all of you. 

Neptune: Well, having lived here for about six weeks here in Gamindustry now. We have sided with you and are helping you bring an end to your battle. Wouldn't you call us family now?

Saturn: Neptune... I can't call any of you family. It sounds horrible to hear those words, but it's true. Every one of my family has died and I can't put you all in that boat. If anyone of y'all got killed, I would carry more coffins on my shoulders and hands than I already have.

Neptune: I... I see. *Makes a sad face*.

Saturn: *Walks away*.

.

Narrator: Saturn is unable to bear the pain of his wife and daughter dying because Saturn blames himself for not being good or strong enough to save them. He doesn't want to get Neptune and the rest of her friends of Gamindustry too close to him or else Auberon may kill them because they became like family. He must learn how to forget and move on, protect others before the time repeats itself.

.

Histoire: Attention Everyone! 

Everyone: *All pay attention*

Histoire: Saturn and Sachiko have some important news to get out.

Sachiko: It's about the legendary sword.

Noire: So what is the report?

Saturn: Unfortunately.. *Makes a disappointed face*. It does not exist!

Everyone: *All gasp in fear*.

Saturn: At least not anymore, it was destroyed centuries ago because my people thought the Likiqous creature would never be revived or the Conqueror. There is no way to restore or make a new one.

Blanc: So? All this time, we've been searching for an item that does not exist anymore!

Rom & Ram: WHAT DO WE DO NOW!!!!????

Iffy: This task just became impossible.

Compa: Don't say that, I'm sure there's away. R-right?

Saturn: As far as I know... No, there isn't. 

Sachiko: We always have hope.

Uni: Hope isn't going to be enough!!

Enceladus: *Drops from the planetpune basilicom roof*. Actually, there might be away.

Everyone: *All look at him with frightened looks besides Saturn, Sachiko*.

Noire: We should trust your words how?

Enceladus: Because I'm the only one who's watching both Auberon and Behemoth closely. Risking my own life to gather this intel. Unlike you so-called goddesses.