"I- I'm gonna go to the bathroom"I say, getting up and running out of class.

I had the sudden urge to throw up. I leaned over the toilet, and started throwing up. I didn't know why, I didnt feel sick before just now.

I felt a cold hand starting to rub my back and I felt even more sick when I realized it was Sam, he had deathly cold hands.

"You'll be fine." He said, no emotion whatsoever in his voice.

"Yknow, I always think about boys like you" he said.

"Bright blue eyes, brown hair" he said. "I've always been jealous of those boys. I've always wanted their features" he said, and chuckled, making me feel weird. "And now I've got someone like that to admire" he said, before getting up and walking out of the bathroom.

After about three minutes, I started to feel better.

I got up, and walked over to the sink. I rinsed my mouth with water to get over the horrid taste, and looked at the mirror. I looked pale now.

I dried my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

-

It was now after school, and I was walking home alone.

I felt a buzz in my pocket, so I took out my phone assuming it was probably one of my parents texting me.

But, it was an unknown number.

Unknown: need someone to company you as you walk?

I started freaking out at this point.

Me: who is this?

Unknown: sorry, my bad. It's Sam.

I got a weird feeling again, like someone was staring at me.

Me: how did you get my number?

Unknown: look across the street.

Scared to look, I looked up from my phone and saw Sam waving at me with a creepy smile on his face. That still didn't explain how he got my number.

Me: how did you get my number?

I asked again, maybe he didn't see my message.