Chapter 1: New to SFIT and Your Crush

It was your first day at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. You were really nervous on your first day. You didn't know anyone. You were also afraid of how the other students will act around you. You were bullied quite a lot back in school.

You were also very excited on your first day because this is a new chapter in your life. You wanted to make sure no one will bully or pick on you like they did in the past.

When you get to SFIT, there were a lot of students outside the building. You walked by all the students to get inside. Some of the students seemed nice, some of them even said 'hi' to you and you felt a bit comfortable with it.

When you get into the building, you couldn't remember where the Freshmen lockers were. You saw two students talking to each other and you decided to ask them if they know where the Freshmen lockers were. 'Hopefully they'll be nice to me...' You thought.

You walked over to the two students who were talking. "Hi, I'm new here and I can't remember where the Freshmen lockers are." You said. "Do you know where they are?"

"We'll be happy to take you there!" The girl said in an enthusiastic voice. "I'm Wendy and this is my friend and lab partner Trevor!" Wendy said. Trevor waved to you and you waved back. They seemed really nice, maybe they might be your new friends.

"So, what's your name?" Trevor asked you. "I'm Y/N." You say.

The three of you headed for the Freshmen lockers.

"So Y/N, are you new here?" Trevor asked you. "Yeah." "Don't worry, you're gonna love it here!" Wendy told you.

"Yeah, I hope so. I had some rough school years in the past..." You told Wendy and Trevor.

"Aww, we're so sorry Y/N." Wendy said. "They're aren't a whole lot of bullies here, except for Lola Mixon." Trevor said.

"Who's Lola?" You asked them.

"She's like the most popular Sophomore here at SFIT. She thinks she's smarter, prettier, and better than anyone else." Trevor said in disgust.

"And no one here likes her." Wendy said.

"Oh, well I guess I'll just have to avoid her." You say.

"Might as well" Trevor said to you.

All three of you got to the Freshmen lockers. You looked at your paper and it said your locker number is 609. "Well, this is my locker, I'll maybe see you guys later?" You said to Wendy and Trevor.

"Yeah! Maybe at lunch? Everyone here has the same lunch period. The cafeteria is huge." Wendy told you. "Okay, I guess I'll see you two at lunch." You say. "Bye!" "Bye." The students said to you as they walked away. "Bye!" You said.

You put everything in your locker and looked at your paper to see your first class and what room number it is. Your first class was 'Applied Particle Physics'. The room number was 319, you were on the second floor so you took the stairs and looked for the room number '319'.

Once you got into room 319, they're were only a few students sitting at their desks. You found a seat and sat down until the professor called you. "Hey!" The professor called out and the students were looking up to see the professor. "The girl who just walked in here! Come here, now!" He called to you. He didn't seem very nice.

"Oh..." You quietly say as you got up from your desk and walked up to the professor. He had a stern look on his face. "What's your name?!" He asked you. "Y/N..." You stuttered. He wrote on a piece of paper to mark that you're here. "Go sit down!" He told you. "O-okay..." You went back to your seat.

The professor's name was Professor Howard. He was a 50 year old man with gray hair on the sides of his head, had black glasses, tan skin, and a gray bushy mustache. He was one of the most strict professors at SFIT.