#1: Introducing Me

A girl in white trainers could be heard from around the corner in the airport terminal. It had been a week since Shanelle had won You Decide and had flown home back to her home country of Belgium. It was a week before the first pre party so she started to record little vlogs on her phone...........

P.O.V: Hi! I'm Shanelle Perlina, winner of You Decide 2019! I still can't believe I'm performing in Tel Aviv to over millions of fans! It's actually crazy! I'm going to the first pre party in Amsterdam next week. I wonder who I will meet! It's gonna be so interesting seeing people I never know. Now, I bet you are all thinking to yourself: "Shanelle, why are you on You Decide, that's for British contestants!" You see, I entered my home country's national final, but they didn't have enough spots so I went on You Decide instead. But hey, I guess I did win my ticket to Esc 2019! My song is called Circus. It was originally by Britney Spears, but the Ebu let me do a cover version of it just to add some spice to the contest. I don't know if I will do anymore of these vlogs but when I have the time, I guess so. Anyways, I gotta pack my suitcase. It's Sunday today and I need to pack ready for tomorrow when me my parents and my grandparents fly on the jet to Amsterdam tomorrow morning. See ya later, bye!

She then packed her luggage for Amsterdam..........