The Weekend: Family Dinner

- Rome POV -

Weekend came again. After a long week of working, the days for us to rest have arrive. This is the day where we want to spent wisely, whether by using it just for yourself or spend it with the person that you love. For me, i want to use this day to be with my love one. I wish everything will happen according to what i had plan and that is to have a romantic dinner with P'Pik. It have been a while since the last time we had done something like this. P'Pik had been really busy with his work for the last couple of week plus with Yo living with us, i really don't want to rub my good relationship into his face *sigh* why nobody ever tell me that being a good friend is tiring.

Fortunately for me, P'Pik will have a day off this weekend and Yo will go home to meet with his parent and friends. There will be only me and P'Pik in the house, so my plan is to cook something nice, have a romantic candle light dinner at the backyard under the sky and maybe do some "stuff" after that. What? It not like you can do it freely when you had your best friend living with you. Unless you like doing something like that, you pervert.

Back to me, i had this planned very nicely but of course life is not life unless it throw some sh*t to your direction. All of my planning just goes out of the window the moment P'Pik tell me some news after he just arrive home from work that Friday.

- flashback last Friday -

Pik: Rome, i'm home!

"Welcome back P'Pick. How was your work today? Did anything interesting happen at the vet today?"

Pik: Nothing happen, just the usual thing.

"Oh, ok! If nothing happen then i want to talk about our plan tomorrow. I........

Pik: About tomorrow....... *make guilty face* there is something that i need to tell you.

"What is it? Why are you making that face? Don't tell me that you need to work tomorrow? I swear if you telling me that you need to go to work tomorrow, i will have you sleep at the living room for a month."

Pik: No! No! No! It not what you think Rome.

"Then what is it? Tell me right now!"

Pik: I will tell you but before that i need you to promise me something?

"What you need me to promise for?

Pik: I need you to promise me that you will stay calm when i tell you about what happen, ok?

"Ok, i promise you. Now tell me what happen!"

Pik: *take a deep breath and let it out* Before i finish my work today, i had a phone call from my mom, she told me that she want to have dinner with us. She said that it have been a while since she last saw us and she really miss you.

"Aaaaawwwwww....... really? She miss me? Well i miss her to. It's have been a while since the last time me meet your parent. I guess we can postpone our dinner. Are you really afraid that i will get mad from this P'Pik. She is my future mother in-law, so i need to get into her good side."

Pik: You already on her good side the moment she see you. Don't you remember the first thing that she said to you when you guys first met?

"I still remember that. She said that i'm the cutest person she ever met. She even said that she like me more than you." *chukles*

Pik: *annoyed* I know, how dare she like you more than her own son.

"Aaawww..... don't be jealous P'Pik. You know that i like you the most in the entire world, right?"

Pik: I know but Rome, mom inviting us to have dinner is not the reason why i told you to calm down.

"Then what is the reason P'Pik........... don't you tell me."