Ch 2. Starstruck Swimmers

Ship: Benjey

Benji is a senior and Jorge is a junior (16 and 17). They Are both on the swim team, Jorge is the top swimmer and also class clown, Benji is the teachers assistant, Jorge had acted out one too many times✋

------------------------------

Third POV

It was 2:30 on a Friday. This meant long practice for the swim team. Jorge was talking to one of his friends, he was planning something big for today's swim class. You see, Jorge is a class clown, a prankster. In fact one time he even poured six gallons of pink dye into the pool and pushed the teachers assistant Benji in it. His cuticles were pink for days.

Jorge POV

I sit there talking to noen about my next move, Syd on my other side also listening in. I tried to find addy to no prevail.

"Benji should come in at around 2:40 and start his dumbass pep talk at about 2:45"

I whisper.

"That's when noen lights my sparkler and syd you grab the pile of clothes"

I was going to set off the sprinklers and get everyone wet, earlier that day I had Syd go in the lockers and get all of the dry clothes for after practice and put them in the bag, when I put the sparkler against the sprinklers he throws the clothes leaving everyone wet and without towels or clothes.

*10 minutes later"

I see Benji walking in and I run to grab my sparklers. (This is just a swim class sort of thing he DID NOT bring sparklers to school😌)

Boom it's 2:45 

"Hello class! Mr Wilson isn't here today so I will be taking over"

There he goes with his dumb speech.

I hear a fizzing sound. Noen lit my sparkler.

Benji obviously noticed so I ran to the fire sprinklers, as soon as I got on the table Syd threw the clothes on the ground in the locker room. 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

There goes the alarm. I grab my umbrella and Syd and noen grab there's, I watch laughing as the other 6 boys and 3 girls including Benji get soaked.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS GARDI"

I hear Benji scream, usually im not scared of his screams but today he sound alot more angry than normal. Oops.

I dart for the door but Benji's already in front of it.

"EVERYONE GO FUCKING HOME"

He yells while holding me by the arm, I flinched at his tone.

Everyone left, wet and cold. As Syd and noen walked out they gave me sad eyes. Even they could tell we really screwed up.

*Ten minutes later"

Everyone has just finished finding there wet stuff in the pile and is now out the door, Benji knows im no expected home till 7 at the earliest so when everyone's gone he throws me on the floor. Not hard enough to hurt me, just hard enough to get his anger through to me.

"Im sor-"

I started to say sorry only to immediately get told to stay quiet by Benji.

"Shut the fuck up"

He sounds annoyed, but… lustful?

He lifts me up and pushes me against the wall

   "You know gardi, I remember when you were a freshman and I was a sophomore, when coach first let you join the team. You remember what you did on your second day here?"

 He said looking me in the eye, they looked darker than usual.

I just shake my head slowly.

  "You put pepper in everybody's hydroflasks, but I remember mine had more pepper than everyone else's"

I do remember that, I was hoping to impress some of the upperclassmen like Syd and noen and Addy, which I did successfully. I remember they told me nobody had ever dared cross Benji's line, so I added extra pepper to his to show them I wasn't a bitch.

"And I remember your sophomore year you tied everyone's swimsuits together and put them on the ceiling, but with my swimsuit, you painted it pink before hand, you remember that one gardi?"

I nod quickly, that prank was probably my favorite, we had to call the janitor to get them down and Benji had to buy new swimmers.

    "How about last fucking week when you made the pool pink and shoved me in, I still find traces of pink in my cuticles gardi."

That one was hard to pull off because Mr. Wilson was there that day, (he usually isn't and Benji takes over 90% of the time) luckily for me he got a call from his wife that his kid was sick and he had to leave early. I know Benji would never snitch because if he did Mr Wilson wouldn't let him be assistant coach anymore.

Benji started talking snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"You know gardi the only reason your still on my god damn team is because your hot, and a good swimmer, which means you bring in fans and you win the meets, I would have kicked you off a long time ago if it wasn't for that."

He says sounding even more angry.

I blushed at the fact that he called me hot because truth be told I have had a crush on him since he was in 9th grade and came to my middle school to recruit swimmers for Highschool.

"Excuse us"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by two female voices.

Benji dropped me.

There were two younger girls 15 probably sophomores, jersey and jaz, most popular girls at school because Jaz was the principal's daughter and jersey was her best friend. Her mom also happened to own the swim building me and Benji were in.

"My mom heard the alarm go off and wanted us to make sure there wasn't any fires…" 

The shorter Tanner one (jaz) says while assessing the situation around her.

"What even happened, why are you both in your underwear?"

The taller older one (jersey) asked confused.

"It was an accident and our swimmers got wet, nothing to worry about"

Benji said with a quick smile.

He was covering up for me… why?

"Alright…"

Jaz says walking out, jersey not far behind.

To be continued….

__________________________

Smut will be in the next chapter, I'll post soon:) also jersey and jaz are me and my ibf lmao.