Sweet (Mafumafu X Reader)

It was a very nice day.You were on your way to the convenience store to buy some snacks.

Suddenly,you saw a man with a brown hair and black T-shirt.You recognized him.It was Mafumafu and you wanted to wave your hand and greet him.

But then,you relized that he was actually running from the opposite direction with a very weird face and that really creeps you out.

You think again weather you should or shouldn't greet him.

Then,he saw you and started to slow down.He give you a cute bright smile and wave his hands towards you while calling your name.

Your face suddenly turns red because of that smile.You turn your face away because you don't want him to see your blushing face.

You can hear his footsteps came closer to you and you really don't want him to see your tinted red cheeks.

You started to run away from him.

"Eh?____-CHAN! Wait for me!! Why are you running away??"Mafumafu asked while chasing you.

"Because you're chasing me with that weird face!!(that's a lie) Stop it already! Why are you chasing me anyway??"You replied his question and keep running away from him.

"I'm chasing you beause you're running away from me! Just stop running and I won't chase you anymore!"

"NO WAY!! Your face really creeps me out!(that was also a lie)"

You tried to run faster but Mafumafu can run faster than you and he manage to catch you and hug you from behind.

You blushed really hard because of that.

You've liked Mafumafu since you met him a year ago.Because of him,you started to be a tsundere.

"Haaa...I've finally caught you ____-chan!!"Mafumafu said to you with a

cheerful smile.

He's still hugging you and that makes your heart beat really fast.

"Umm..Mafu-kun...you can let me go now.I won't run away anymore.."You said to Mafumafu with tinted red cheeks.

"Can I hug you for a little longer? Somehow..hugging you feels so nice and warm.."Mafumafu said to you and still hugging you from behind.

You looked at his face and you realized that he blushed a little.

You stay quiet and just let him hug you with a red face.

"Wow..they're so bold."

"Mummy,what are they doing?"

"It's nothing,dear.You'll understand once you grow up."

"Aww..they're so sweet"

"Haha..it's so nice to be young."

Both of you realised that peoples are staring and talking about both of you.Mafumafu quickly let you go.

You and Mafumafu blushed really hard.Both of you looked away from each other and didn't say anything.

"Uhh..umm..Mafu-kun,I saw you running with a very wierd face just now.Where are you going?"You asked Mafu to end the awkward silence.

"Ah..I forgot to tell you.. I was planning to go your house"Mafumafu replied your question.

"Huh? Why?"you asked him again.

"I need your help, ____-chan! Come on lets go to my house now."Mafumafu said to you and he suddenly pulls your hand and started running.