Breakfast! KiriShin x OC

Start from the beginning

Swiping her index and middle finger into the creamy white sweet mixture. Both heroes were confused then shocked when they watched the woman smear the whipped cream right across her chest. Looking up to see their eyes locked on her. Enthralled to see the confection melt quickly against her warm skin. Dipping down between her breasts and only making more of a mess.

"Uh..." Kirishima and Shinsou gulped down the knot in their throat unsure what she had meant to do by that. Clearly seeing the tents in their boxers, Rei got the reaction she wanted.

Yanking her shirt down so the dribble of watery sweet cream could be seen making it way down between her breasts and heading towards her belly, she glanced from the mess between her tits to the gaping idiots staring at her, "Well, clean it up boys."

Like the gates were flung open. Both heroes jumped her in a blink of an eye. Grabby hands fumbling to find the hem of her tank top. While another set tried to do the job by jerking and grabbing her straps to get it off. Neither of them getting anywhere only making the woman snicker and giggle. Finally she decided to help them with a head start by peeling her sticky tank top off before they ripped her favorite one.

Given the holy grail in advantages. Shinsou and Kirishima were latched onto her breasts hardly before she fully got the garment off. Taking their rightful place on their favorite tit. Both heroes on their knees groveling for more of her as their lips needily moved all over her skin. Meeting in the middle to slurp up the lukewarm whip cream. More than once Shinsou's and Kirishima's tongue grazing over one another in the dire need to clean their favorite person of all the mess. Everything on her skin clear of the whipped cream. Left with nothing but the sticky trail of their spit from the licking. The boys didn't think twice when their lips left her warm skin and connected with each other's.

With their arms draped over her waist. Rei took it upon herself to run her fingers through the mops of tangled red and purple hair. Warm spreading through her and growing in her stomach watching them go at it. Kirishima and Shinsou grabbing fistfuls of her ass and thighs in the arms looped around her to remind her they hadn't forgotten she was there. Enticed to see them share a sloppy cream flavored kiss at her feet. Finally deciding they had enough of the fun after interrupting her after all. Rei reached over and dipped her fingers in the tub of whipped cream once more. The boys felt her shift and broke apart their heated kiss to watch her enticed by where this one was going.

Grinning mischievously Rei moved her hand down to her panties. Already tingly from Shinsou's heavy hand between her legs from before. When the woman wiped her cream covered fingers on the fabric of her crotch, both boys jumped on the opportunity to 'clean' that mess. Short squabble that lead to Shinsou winning over the right to draw his tongue all up and along the mess she'd smeared on herself. Rei leaned back into the counter top savoring the feel of his dexterous tongue graze hungrily over the thin fabric. Soaking it in a stick sweet mixture of his spit and the whipped cream that already seeped into her panties.

When all but the smallest molecule of cream had been cleaned up, Shinsou wasn't satisfied just with the essence of her musk and the sweet whipped cream. Impulsively the purple hair boy opened his mouth just to latch his lips gently against as much of her clothed crotch has he could manage. Casting his indigo eyes up at her for approval just when his tongue continued much more intimately swishing over her damp panties. Enjoying his attention very much she reached down to brush her fingers through that tangled mess of purple hair. Earning a purr as Shinsou pushed up closer to her. Sucking feverishly at her spit soaked panties and the budding nub he kept grazing over with his tongue.

Growing impatient that he'd lost out to the main course. Kirishima waited a second longer to see if Shinsou could share. When that didn't happen the redhead jumped to his feet just to bury his face in her neck. Whimpering slightly as both his hands found her breasts this time. Tired and horny this early in the morning whisked away the soft hands he'd began with. Needy and desperate Kirishima rubbed himself up against her thigh. Self respect out the window as the hero dry humped her thigh enjoying the half ass excuse for relief of his clothed cock grinding into her thigh. First to notice wasn't the woman enjoying all this morning attention. But in fact the purple headed hero between her legs.