𝐨𝐢𝐢. uss butterscotch

Start from the beginning

"You wouldn't!" erica barked dropping the shoe in her hand, glaring at Judy.

"I would!" the older teen shouted back, tightening her grip the doorknob.

"would not."

"would too." Judy retorted, triumphantly getting the last word. she swung the front door open just to slam it shut moments later, ignoring ericas loud protest.

once outside she stood on her porch for several seconds pondering if leaving erica was worth her mother's wrath. she turned back to the front door, and opened it midway, peaking her head through it. her cold demeanor dropping slightly when she spots erica pitifully sat atop of the bottom step of the staircase resting her head in her palm.

"I'm going for a drive, and when I get back I expect you to be ready" Judy softly sympathized. she could never manage to be mad at erica for more than 10 minutes.

the younger girls head snaps up from her palm, face lighting up as her eyes caught sight of judy. erica smiled showing her gratitude, before making a b-line for her bedroom.

Judy slammed the door shut, before jogging to her mother's beamer, swinging open the door of the car - she plopped down onto the seat wincing as her skin came in her with hot leather.

Starting the engine and putting the car into gear, she sighed and wiped a rivulet of sweat off her forehead and fanned herself with her hand.

The heat was overwhelming, and the air conditioner had broken down a week ago. but her mother still forbade her from taking public transportation.

she reversed out of the driveway deciding that going to the mall was the best way to ease her frustration.

.                             .                               .

She pulled into the crowded parking lot and scowled as she caught a glimpse of the many teens piling into the vast building. Judy grunted, the probability of her seeing and being recognized by someone from school was at an all-time high.

she cut the engine and opened the door deciding to suck it up and lose the small amount of pride she had left.

she walked absent-mindedly watching a variety of people that go in and out of starcourt: the perfect place to socialize with your peers. she stopped along the bike path for a moment getting lost in the scenery when she felt a sharp pain in her leg as something came into contact with it. she jumped, causing her to bump into a figure chaining their bicycle (weapon) into the bike rack.

Judy whipped her head around and scowled when she saw the scoops ahoy employee that she had previously chided with.

"watch it, I'm standing here" she shouted, rubbing the back of her leg in pain.

"You were the one stupidly standing in the middle of priority bike rack" robin barked at her unbuckling her safety helmet.

"might be true, but you were going incredibly fast, aren't you even a bit sorry?" Judy questioned innocently dusting the back of her pants leg furiously.

"no"

Judy sucked her teeth not knowing how to retaliate she thunk fast, and hissed "you're an ass" through gritted teeth edging closer to the tall blond that was slightly towering over her.

robin rolled her eyes almost mechanically, inducing Judy to flick the other girl off- a gesture, and a finger, she's very proud of.