"He said he was looking for you Natalie" I say in a cold tone.

"Well that's just funny I don't know him"she laughs like she can't tell that I see right through this lie.

"Natalie stop lying" I say with a weak voice.

"Vanessa! I'm not lying! I have to go now, and so do you bye" she hurry's and gets up, before I know it she's out the door.

What the hell was that

Are they dating?. Omg that's it! They are so dating.no.no.no I hate him, please don't let that be the case. Suddenly I'm not hungry and I feel sick, great just great.

I see K pulling in so I go out of the house and get in the car.

"What happened to you last night K"I say in a sad voice.

"I told you silly just my mom"she starts driving and I see her in the sides of my eyes, she's sitting there looking like she saw a ghost.

"What is going on here lately" I look out the window and shake my head.

"What do you mean V? I didn't do anything if that's what your saying" she says with a nervous laugh.

Great now my best friend is lying to me

"That's not very convincing kris" I say with a laugh but I'm a little hurt.

"I'm not kidding my mom texted me last night asking if I could come home because she was um" she looks down at her hands "she's um going to leave town for a bit"

"Oh that's sad why is she's leaving"

I see her shuffle in her seat like she's uncomfortable.

"Oh just to visit family in a different state"

"And you didn't want to go?" I ask and see her turning to go to the cute coffee place we live by.

"It's the beginning of school I don't really wanna miss you know?"

"Oh yeah I understand"

"Hey V some of my friends are um" she really looks uncomfortable what's going on? "-Coming to Missy's with us"

Missy's is the coffee shop that WE always go to by our SELVES we don't have other friends than ourselves, so I don't know what "friends" she's talking about.

"Last time I checked I'm your only friend K" I give her a sweet smile.

"Well" she looks at me with a smile "not anymore".

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Who are they?" I say with a frown

"Um I don't think you...really like them"great she's looking down at her lap again.

"Kristina"we NEVER call each other by our full names so this is...weird.

"Don't Vanessa you are right when you said I have no friends, and I don't want to lose them because my best friend doesn't like them, just because you don't have any other friends doesn't mean I won't."

Well there it is the truth it hit me like a train going one hounded miles and it hurt. Maybe I am a bad friend I never ever let anyone near her because I was afraid they would make fun of her, but that is just stupid she's beautiful and smart, she can handle herself. What was I thinking of course she can have other friends.

"Nessa I didn't mean it like that" we are now at Missy's but neither of us are getting out anytime soon.

"No Kristina you are right I hate it but you are right I've held you in too long its time to let go a little" I say and I feel the tears in my eyes but there's no chance I'm letting them leave my eyes.