Fixing freindships

Small details

Your name- y/n
Fav color- f/c
Fav food- f/f
Fav song- f/s
Fav sweet- f/sw
Eye color- e/c
Hair color- h/c
Dogs name- d/n
Last name- l/n
Moms name- m/n
Dads name- d/n
Nickname- n/n

More may be added

It's been a week since I stopped talking to the boys. Actually the only people I talk to are Lilla, Dellila, Prea, and Aphmau. I walked onto school grounds and saw Gene talking to Garroth by the water fountain. I don't wanna here this. I walked into school. I heard someone coming so I hid by one of the bushes you see when you walk I see Gene and Zenix.

"What was that about? I thought you just wanted to go after Aaron." Zenix asks

"I want to make examples out of anyone who stands up to me. Aphmau was one of the first and the reason I lost my chance with Y/n." Gene answers "And even though he doesn't know it, Aaron let her slip through my grasp the first time by destroying my phone. No one, makes a fool out of me and gets away with it. Plus Either Aphmau or Y/n are gonna join the Shadow Knight, in time."

"So is that why we told Ivy about the kisses Y/n got?"

"Yes. Ivy spread rumors about Y/n and he friends Lily and Alex saw some of them."

I walk out to the fountain and Garroth asks me "Did you know about this?" While holding a picture of Laurence and Aphmau kissing. I couldn't believe it. Did the kiss Laurence and I had meant nothing? I thought

"I didn't. I'm sorry. Garroth did the kiss we have mean nothing? Was it just to shut me up?"

"Half of it was to shut you up but I did have a bit of feelings for you. I believe Laurence did too."

"But why did he kiss Aphmau?"

"You were mad at him and he liked Aphmau as well."

"Do still you hate me?"

"I was, but not anymore."

"Thanks. I have to go."

I had to find someone, anyone who would help me. Aphmau came up to me and asks me for help "Y/n, can you help me with moving a box?"

"Sure."

~10 minutes later~

The box was to big and heavy to carry and difficult to push.

"Zane could you help us?" Aph asks

"Forget it Aph, I doubt he'll help you because I'm helping.

"We can help you girls."

The werewolves from the frisbee problem.

"Thanks."

"Anything for the alpha's mate and her friend."

"Thanks! Well Aph I'll be outside the classroom if you need me.

~a few minutes later~

How loud can they be in there? I had my head phones on listening to music.

(Photo oF head phones at top)

I couldn't hurt to listen in a little right?

(Yes. Yes it will)

"We've been friends since we were kids, I really need someone I can trust right now." Zane says

"Harsh Zane." I say as I pop my head in and then disappear.

"Look Y/n, I'm sorry!"