"Yes" she replied slowly standing up and cracking her knuckles as she walked towards the stairs.

"Masaru darling~" she sang

"Yes honey" he hummed back

"Call the fucking school" She spat, her anger radiating with each syllable

I stomped out of the room, down the staircase and towards the front door. The steam from my hands had evolved into small explosions at this point.

'I'll kill that bastard'

" You have exactly 10 seconds to get the fuck off my property". The hag spat opening the door walking towards Clive.

"Huh? Where's my daughter" Clive growled

"None of your fucking business you dirty bastard!" I spat.

"Nine"

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!"

"Eight"

"Seven"

"You honestly think we'd let her go back into that house with you?! You abusive fuck"

"Six"

"Wha-What did she tell you? It doesn't matter... she's a compulsive liar!"

"Five"

"Times almost up Clive" I hissed as the explosions in my palms became more violent

"Four"

"Three"

"Two" she spat

"ONE!" I growled lunging foreword at Clive, delivering a powerful jab to his ugly face.

A loud crack was heard. Clive's nose shattered under the impact.

"What... you think it's fun beating people till they're black and blue huh?!" I shouted through gritted teeth.

No reply. Only sharp cries.

"Answer me!" I screamed holding him up by the neck of his shirt

"What are you doing!" All Might yelled.

'When did they get here?'

All Might and Eraserhead has arrived outside the residence.

"Young Bakugou put him down." He spoke sternly.

Eraserhead quickly activated his quirk to restrain me. He then checked to see if Clive was still conscious which he was not.

"Call an ambulance". He mumbled in his usual monotone voice.

"What happened here?"

The hag walked over to the two teachers (who In my personal opinion came way too quickly -_-) to explain the situation to them before taking them upstairs to examine (Y/N).

Both Eraserhead and All Might appeared physically distressed after seeing her condition and suggested that she stayed with us for the time being. They took Clive to the ambulance as they left saying that they'd return to speak with her within the next few days.

Later that night I went upstairs to check on  (Y/N). I laid next to her, running my fingers through her soft (H/C) hair.

'She looks so peaceful when she's asleep you'd almost never notice what a dork she is'
I thought as I drifted out of consciousness.

3rd PERSON POV:

Neither of them knew it, but in the dead of night someone had entered the bedroom.