Undergoing Pain

I was brought into this world, me of all people, a 12 year old weeb was brought into this world expected to make huge decisions to save the world, I arrived with something... something heavy on my back. It seemed to be... A WEAPON?! I pulled it off my back and it was a Scythe it had a purple gem in the handle of it. Brought into this world I was delivered to the kings throne room. While walking there I discovered that Motoyasu was an asshole, the other 2 werent that bad. We arrived in the throne room at last and I had eyes on me from all angles, whispers coming from everywhere, surprised faces, shocked eyes, I could tell that this wasn't a good thing. I was grabbed by soldiers from behind and dragged into a chamber. They asked me questions, "How did you get here?"
"Who the hell are you?"
They kicked me, hit me, pushed me against a wall choking me. I couldnt do anything, I was helpless, the king gave this order... I wont forgive him, I refuse to forgive him. As my eyes widened I was alone in the chamber, blinding white lights woke me as my weak and tender body was failing me. The doors opened they threw in monsters, and the chamber expanded. Are they expecting me to fight in this condition... "D-damn that k-king..." I say standing up, and pulling my scythe out, if you think I know how to use a scythe, You're wrong, very very wrong. I walk towards the monster which looked like... a... a kind of bloodhound with wings, and 2 heads. When I got close enough to attack, I was bitten in my shoulder, blood splashing everywhere. I use my scythe and impale the monster from below destroying its stomach. "6 levels? For killing that, it seemed too easy.." I said confused as I fell unconscious. The guards opened the doors after around 6 hours, they thought I was dead then I tried standing up, I fell straight back down. "He's alive?"
"He killed the monster!?"
I stood up,"Hell yeah I killed it, NOW LET ME OUT!" I say screaming as i knock the handle of my scythe into the first guards shoulder, knocking him to the floor. And stabbing the other one with the blade, right into the shoulder splashing blood everywhere. I look at them with fury in my eyes, the one I stabbed died, and the other one is scared out of his pants. He ran away to his idiot king I assume, shutting the door behind him. I fall to the floor with my scythe on the floor making an echoing clang. Everything turned blurry... I knocked out once more. For around 3 months this continued, first they send monsters in which continue to get stronger daily, then they check in on me. Slowly... slowly... slowly... I'm losing my sanity and hating the royal family more than humanly possible. This is me, undergoing pain...

Alright um, that was the first chapter. I'll take any advice you guys have. If you find spelling mistakes that's my bad, I think this turned out a good chapter while having a good 500+ words, anyway see you guys next chapter!