Chapter two: Purple Rain

My mind wandered off as I ran through the streets of Aberystwyth. Tears were running down my cheeks, but it was luckily hidden by the heavy raindrops falling from the sky. No one was out at this moment, since it was still very early out. I couldn't believe it. My husband cheated on me. The one person in the world I loved the most.

I didn't realize that my phone had been buzzing all this time

13 lost calls from Taron❤️

I'm not falling in that hole again

I noticed something else. A text. An anonymous text.
My hands were shaking uncontrollably, as I tried to unlock my phone. I typed the password in, and opened the message.
I quickly realized that it was a video. At first I couldn't see it, but when I saw it, my heart skipped a beat.
It couldn't be.
No.

It was a video of Taron. Walking around his apartment, shirtless. Probably taken from this morning, taken from the kitchen window. He had just picked up his phone, opening a message. I couldn't see what the message was about, but I saw Taron's reaction. He started shaking and looking around his apartment. He stood up and let out a scream.
"Come an Roxanne, pick up" he whispered to himself as he was dialing my number.

Then the video ended.

My pulse was rising so fast. I saw that the anonymous texter was writing. I looked down at my phone.

I started hearing a sound of a car coming closer. That's when I came aware of my surroundings. I was standing in the middle of a road, and a car was coming closer to me, at a suspicious speed.

That's when I realized.
Oh God.
The car isn't going to stop.

I threw myself out of the road, just as the car passed by.

My left harm hurt really bad, but I didn't take a good look at it. I just picked up my phone and looked at the message that the anonymous texter had sent me. Shivers ran down my spine, and my mind went dizzy. I looked around and my surroundings were becoming blurry. I saw the ground coming closer and closer before it all went black.

I'm back