Character Info

Name: Ash Burn (first name then last name)

Age: 13

Quirk: Telekinesis and flame control (She is able to move objects and people within her eyesight and when she faces her palm to a flame, she is able to make the flames grow or shrink) 

Drawback: She will get migraines and possible bleeding from eyes and nose. Extreme overuse will most likely end in death

Appearance: Ash has black hair with green eyes. She is very skinny and pale. While using her quirk, her eyes can change to a bright red or electric green. Most people are taller than her. (similar to the pic up top but with green eyes) 

Family: 

Dad: Ryan Burn aka the flame hero; Inferno (alive)

Mom: Jess Burn aka the psychic hero; Nami (dead)

Background:                                                                                                                                                    When Ash was four, she discovered her quirk when a villain with a flame quirk attacked. Her mother and her was having a girl's day when the attack started. Her mom hid her in a ally way after being chased by the villain. As she defended Ash, the villain was able to trap her in a cage of flames and burn her to the crisp. During this Ash was still watching from her hiding spot and her quirk activated as she made the flames die down reveling her mom and then she used her telekinesis to throw the villain into a wall knocking him out. Soon after the hero found them and saw the villain slumped against a wall and Jess's body with Ash crouched righted beside her. Tears and blood flowing through her eyes, as she looked up the heros she was able to let out one single word before she passed out. 

"help"

Days after the attack and her recovery, her dad started drinking and abusing her. For years, she was hidden from the world. Not allowed to leave the house during the day and only allowed to be outside for a short amount of time is she was not back before times up. The abuse would be 10x worse.