"Why, are you going to give me lessons on how to be a proper princess now?" Tsukiko grumbled. Usajii nodded importantly and started to sprout out words that Tsukiko ignored (which was quite difficult to do when someone's in your mind).

Tsukiko continued to pull at the weeds and stuffing them into the bag she was provided. Kakashi Sensei was sitting nearby, reading Icha-Icha Paradise while Sakura and Sasuke were quietly doing their own work – all of them unaware of the rant going on inside her mind by dear old Usajii. She looked at Naruto and stopped.

Naruto was watching Sasuke with a strange look in his eyes – an insane look of competitiveness and Tsukiko wasn't sure where that would lead him. She shrugged it off and went back to pulling out the weeds, pushing Usajii out of her mind as much as she could without actually releasing him from herself. That'd ruin the garden.

Once she was done with her part of the garden, Tsukiko stopped humming and stood up, smiling brightly at the work she had done. What is better than gardening and making a garden look pretty? Nothing! Once she was satisfied, Tsukiko grabbed her the bag of weeds and turned around only to find Naruto standing next to a huge pile of uprooted ... Herbs.

"Hey, you!" the woman called out to the blond, barely able to keep her anger inside given how she was shaking.

"What?" Naruto asked. "Oh, Oba-Chan! I've gotten rid of all the weeds!" Tsukiko flicked her tongue slightly. He's a goner. It was good knowing you, Naruto-Kun. "What? What's wrong?"

"Those... Those aren't weeds," the woman replied. Naruto stared at her in wonder. "Those are herbs I grew in my garden!" She pounced on Naruto.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" Naruto screamed. Tsukiko watched in silence. She was sure they would not be receiving the proper payment for this work...

Tsukiko whistled quietly as she picked out the trash from the river. She was rather annoyed that people would through their garbage into the water and had just finished ranting to Usajii about how frustrating and how wrong it was – until the old rabbit got tired of her and shut the windows to his room in her brain.

Yeah, he would like to rant about what it means to be a princess and how to act like one but he refuses to listen to her?! Tsukiko was quite irritated at him as well but tried to ignore him as she continued on with her work.

Once more, Kakashi Sensei was reading his book on river's bank while Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were with Tsukiko in the river, grabbing the trash with sticks and putting them into the baskets on their backs. Naruto was also supporting a new black eye he had received as payment from the woman earlier.

Tsukiko didn't want her clothes getting wet and had took off her shoes and thigh-high socks so she could just stand barefoot in the water. It was nice to feel the sandy bottom beneath her feet and made her more aware of where the trash was. For a moment, Tsukiko even wondered if Byakugan would make her work easier.

"Byakugan," Tsukiko whispered under her breath as she turned away from her teammates. They knew of her eyes but she wasn't allowed to use them out in the open. Tsukiko immediately felt Kakashi Sensei's eyes on the back of her head.

But Tsukiko was too busy trying to get using to the eyes. She looked down at the flowing water and grinned when she saw the trash lying underneath the water surface. She almost slipped due to the difference in distance she was seeing and what actually was in between her and the bottom of the river.

"Darn it, I've got to learn how to walk with it," Tsukiko mumbled but once she had started to grab the trash out more effectively, she started to giggle to herself, ignoring the looks others were sending at her.