There was no one there to show her how to work out the Sharingan but Hiruzen did arrange Hyuga Clan's Hyuga Hiashi to show her some Byakugan techniques. The Clan Leader was not quite fond to find out about this sudden addition of Byakugan user in Konohagakure, but he still turned out to be a good teacher – although he was scary when he was stern.

If it hadn't been for Okuninushi guiding her from inside, Tsukiko was quite sure that Hiashi would've given up on her. Tsukiko was good with studying and learning Jutsus, but she was horrible at getting used to the new eyes that she had been provided all of a sudden. She wasn't sure if she would ever get used to them completely.

Tsukiko was the first person to arrive on the bridge, where she lingered around, playing with the river beneath her to see how far she could make the water fly into the air. She stopped when Sasuke arrived on the bridge. Neither of them said anything to each other and just stood there quietly. Tsukiko considered him a friend now, and she didn't find the silence that awkward.

Sakura was the third to arrive, and she looked between Tsukiko and Sasuke to make sure there was nothing going on between them. Tsukiko simply smiled normally at Sakura to show that there was nothing going on. They waited there in silence, until their last teammate arrived there, grinning as soon as he saw Sakura.

"Good morning, Sakura-Chan!" Naruto greeted in a rather funny voice that caused Tsukiko to bite her tongue in order to not laugh. "And Kiko-Chan, you too!" He looked at Sasuke next and then the two males looked away from each other with a loud "Hmph!"

The four of them descended back into silence, waiting for their habitually late Sensei to arrive. Tsukiko stared at the sky, watching the sun light it up more and more as the time went up, and there was no sign of their team leader until –

"Well! Good morning everyone!" Kakashi Sensei greeted as he appeared out of nowhere, sitting atop the bridge structure, the tori. "Today I got lost..." But Tsukiko, Naruto and Sakura yelled in protest.

"Hey, hey, Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto said suddenly. "Our Team Seven always has the easy missions lately! Aren't there more exciting missions where I can be more active, where I can use my Way of the Ninja and my soul... you know?" His eyes fired up.

"Oh, yes, yes," Kakashi Sensei replied. "I basically understand what you're trying to say," Tsukiko watched in confusion as Naruto started to glare at Sasuke, who looked bewildered causing Sakura to look annoyed.

"That's what I'd like to say!" Naruto shouted suddenly, his eyes turning back into flames. Tsukiko gave him a disturbed look. Has he finally unhinged?

"Hey! What are you doing, Naruto?" Kakashi Sensei called. "We're going on our mission!" Naruto rushed to join his team with a loud yell.

"You've been so annoying for a while!" Sakura complained to the blond. Tsukiko only smiled as she followed Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi Sensei down the street.

Their first mission for the day was to pull out weeds from a middle-aged woman's garden. Tsukiko, who loved the peace and quiet, happily worked away at them. Unlike others, she was glad to have some time off from training. Byakugan drained a lot of energy as she was still learning how to control her Chakra levels.

"This is good," Usajii's voice echoed in her head. "Give those weeds to me," Tsukiko rolled her eyes and shoved the weeds against her forehead, making Usajii grunt and almost fall out of his chair in her brain. "Usahime, you've got a bad influence from Naruto-Kun,"

Rabbit Princess [Gaara] [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें