"It's useless for you to even attempt following with your eyes," Haku told them. "I absolutely will not be caught," Tsukiko grimaced at the thought. If they only had the aid of a Dojutsu...

"Humph!" Naruto disagreed. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Before Tsukiko or Sasuke could stop him, several Naruto clones had come into existence. "If so, I'll find out which one is the real body by attacking them all!"

Tsukiko watched in awed fear as Haku destroyed all of the clones within seconds and so seamlessly that Tsukiko hadn't even seen how he did it. The real Naruto fell back next to her and Sasuke heavily. None of the Narutos had been able to get close to the mirrors.

Trying to recover, Tsukiki racked her brains. She had been able to attack the mirror when Haku had fallen out of the dome. Which meant that there was only one Haku, no clones. All of them were real, and all of them were only one. He's so fast... How could that be? There has to be a reason behind this. Her eyes widened.

"There's only one of him," Tsukiko echoed out loud. Sasuke and Naruto stared at her in shock. "There is only one Haku... But he's so fast that it makes it appear as if he's in all of them at the same time... There are no clones here. That is why I was able to hit the mirror when he was out of it," She looked at Haku. "Am I correct?"

"Yes," Haku replied. "This is a teleportation Jutsu that uses mirrors that can reflect only my image. "Watching you from the speed I move, it almost seems as if you aren't moving at all..." Tsukiko stared at him. Is this Kekkei Genkai...? Then even Kakashi's Sharingan cannot help them.

"Darn it," Naruto cursed. "So what? I can't die here yet. 'Cause I have a dream that I must turn into reality... The dream to have my strength recognised by everyone in the village... and become the Hokage!" Tsukiko glanced at him.

"For me, becoming a Shinobi is completely different," Haku said. "If I can, I don't want to kill you guys," Tsukiko stared at him. "And I don't want to get killed by you guys. But if you guys are going to come at me... I'll kill my feelings with a sword and completely become a Shinobi.

"This bridge is the battle ground that connects each of us to our dreams. I, for the sake of my dream. And you, for the sake of your dreams. Please don't hold it against me. I want to protect the person dear to me... I work for the sake of that person, I fight for that person, and I want to make that person's dream a reality... That's my dream.

"For the sake of the dream, I will completely become a Shinobi... And kill you guys!" Haku held up the Senbon Needle in his hand. Tsukiko, Naruto and Sasuke narrowed their eyes on the boy.

"Sasuke-Kun! Tsukiko! Naruto!" Sakura shouted from outside the Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals. "Don't lost to a guy like that!" Tsukiko bit her lower lip. They have to do something...

"I'm not one to be afraid just because I failed once!" Naruto said. "I'll do it as many times as it takes," Tsukiko tried to stop him but Naruto didn't listen. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

The Shadow Clones went rushing at the mirrors but Haku managed to defeat them all yet again. Tsukiko and Sasuke were not spared either. But Naruto didn't stop at that, he jumped up again. Tsukiko pulled out her red Ayatori string, elongating it with her Chakra and attached it onto one of Naruto's clones as it went up.

Once more, Haku was quick in exterminating the clones, and sent Tsukiko, Naruto and Sasuke flying back and onto their backs. Tsukiko thought of what she had seen her Ayatori string do in the air. It had moved with an invisible force, almost like something was flying right past it, directing it dismissively along. She glanced at Sasuke, who made a noise when he saw her grab her Ayatori string back. He had seen it too.