"In society, those who don't have many abilities tend to complain more," Kakashi Sensei said. "Just ignore the guy with the lowest score. We're going to start after I say, 'Ready, start,'"

Angrily and without thinking, Naruto pulled out his kunai and went rushing at Kakashi. But not much to the surprise of others, he was stopped by Kakashi, who twisted him around and held the kunai against the back of the blond's head.

"Don't get so hasty," Kakashi Sensei said. "I didn't say 'start' yet," Tsukiko stepped back to stare at him. "But it looks like you have the will to kill to me now. We're going to start now, ready, start,"

And with that, Tsukiko, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke jumped away. Well, that's what Tsukiko thought for a moment as she landed on a tree branch, crouching low. Sakura and Sasuke had hid themselves in the bushes but Naruto... He was out in the open.

"Let's have a match fair and square!" Naruto shouted. Tsukiko slapped her forehead, shaking her head at him as she muttered 'Idiot' under her breath.

"Hey, aren't you a little weird compared to the rest?" Kakashi Sensei asked bluntly. Tsukiko snorted as she moved behind the branches, half-sinking into the tree itself with her Wood Style.

"What's weird is your hairstyle," Naruto retorted. He went running towards Kakashi Sensei but stopped when he noticed the Jonin getting something out of his pouch.

"Ninja tactic know-how number one, Taijutsu, I'll teach you that first," Kakashi Sensei said. Tsukiko watched with bated breath to see what he was going fight them with so that she could decide what to do. But instead of a weapon, Kakashi Sensei pulled out a novel from the Icha-Icha series. "What's the matter? Come and get me,"

"But, um, um... Why did you take out a book?" Naruto asked. Tsukiko stared at their teacher as well, wondering what in the world was up with him now. Icha-Icha Paradise?

"Why? I got curious to how the story is going to develop," Kakashi Sensei replied, reading. "Don't worry about it, it's the same whether I read this or not," That made Naruto rage as he clutched his hands into fists and went running towards their Sensei.

"I'm going to pound you!" Naruto shouted. He tried to punch him but was stopped then roundhouse kick and again stopped. Tsukiko let out a defeated breath at her knucklehead best friend. "Huh?" Naruto went to punch Kakashi Sensei but did not find him in front of himself but rather behind him.

"A ninja should not let the enemy get behind him multiple times, idiot," Kakashi Sensei told him. Tsukiko noticed that Kakashi Sensei was holding his hands into a Tiger hand seal and wonder exactly what he planned to do against Naruto. A Fire release Ninjutsu...

"Naruto, run, you're going to die!" Sakura suddenly shouted, startling Tsukiko and confusing Naruto, who looked over. Tsukiko rubbed her forehead.

"You're too late," Kakashi Sensei announced. "Hidden village of Konoha's secret Taijutsu master art...!" He hit the hand seal at Naruto's butt. "A Thousand Years of Pain!" Tsukiko's jaw dropped as the blond went flying.

"Oh, it wasn't a Ninjutsu..." Tsukiko muttered to herself. She sighed, wondering what kind of strange man they had gotten for their Sensei. There are two weirdo idiots on their team now... Not to mention that Sasuke as well.

"Let's see..." Kakashi Sensei went back to reading. Tsukiko eyed the situation. They can't go against him... He's too strong. Suddenly, two of Naruto's Shuriken came flying out of the water but were caught effortlessly by the Jonin. "What's wrong? You won't get any lunch if you don't get a bell by noon,"

"I already know!" Naruto shouted, climbing out of the lake.

"You said you're going to exceed the Hokages, but your actions say otherwise," Kakashi Sensei told him. Naruto's stomach groaned loudly.