Soiree for The Queen

I stood in front Ruka's and RIma's mirror as they dress me for the soiree, which I'm not happy about. (look at pic for her dress)

"Is it really necessary for me to attend the soiree?" I asked boredly.

"Yes Sakura, it your coronation as well," Ruka said as she curls my hair.

"Joy," I said looking at a wall.

"All done, now you are riding with Kaname and Takuma. So, off you go,"Rima said pushing me out. She and Ruka still needed to get ready.

I walked towards the main entrance to Kaname and Takuma in suits.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see you two up dressed up," I said walking down the stairs.

The boys turn to me and smiled. "You looking amazing, Sakura," Takuma said smiling brightly.

"Thank you, Takuma," I said as I touch the floor. I walked to the boys and stood next to Kaname.

"Remember Sakura, control," Kaname whispered into my ear.

"Right," I said putting a dull expression on my face.

We walked outside and entered the car, waiting for us. And once we were inside, we were greeted by Ichio's 'wonderful' presence. The driver started the car and we were off.

"I decided we shall over look the incident from two days ago. Zero Kiryu we not be dilt(sp?) with, as long as you are at Cross Academy, Lord Kaname and Queen Sakura," Ichio started conversation.

"Thank you, Ichio," Kaname thanked him as I stayed quite.

I zoned out of the conversation knowing what Kaname would ask of Ichio. Other an that, the rest of the ride was silent and I needed peace at the moment. Taking over Kaname's place in the vampire world is going to be difficult, I can just imagion all the work I'll be doing from now on.

A little later, we arrived at the Aido Villa, but I noticed something. Aido and Kain were stand next to a body. Kaname and I walked over to see a unconscious Yuki.

"Troublesome, girl," Kaname muttered aloud.

"Kaname," I said coldly.

"Right," he said picking her up and carrying her inside. We managed to slip in without anyone knowing and brought Yuki to a room so she could rest. I waited on the loft outside of the closed off upper rooms.

Kaname and Takuma came out. "Yuki's awake, but I'm going to call the headmaster," Kaname explains.

"Good, I don't want her here of all place roght now," I said looking at all the vampires on the lower level.

"I will singal you when it's time to introduce yourself, wait here til then," Kaname says before walking down the stairs with Takuma.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I see a little boy come out of the room and he was no older than nine.

"What are you doing, young man?" I asked turning towards him.

He freezes and slowly turns towards me. His red and blue eyes widen at my sight. He bows and says, "I'm sorry, My Lady. I was just..."

"Maybe next time you should think twice before wandering off from your parents. We wouldn't want to cutie like you get hurt, right," I said tapping his nose.

He giggled and said, "Yes, My Lady. I will, bye-bye." And with that he walked down the stairs.

I heard the drapes open again, but this time they revealed Yuki. "Yuki, what are you doing? You need rest," I said worried.