Monday: first day of the week

Russia pov
I woke up thanks to the damn alarm that Belarus had given me so that I wouldn't go to school later, even though I would have preferred not to go there.  I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to find my brothers and my father having breakfast and, speaking of my father, it seemed that from a year he had changed, before he was always drunk and sometimes he became aggressive and yelled at us  though he had never raised his hands on us.  He seemed to have changed since he started walking very often and I thought he did it for not drinking, then I found out he was go out with Third Reich, the father of Germany.  I knew that he was a very evil man, that he had killed millions of innocent people, and my father said he hated him more than anyone but now they seemed to have become friends.  Personally I didn't like Third Reich because I thought he would betray my father as he did during the Second World War, but honestly I liked my father better when he played with us and asked us how the day went.
"Hey Russia, come to  have breakfast, "said Ukraine, waving to me.  I went to the table and started eating the biscuits.
"Do you want a cup of milk Russia?"  my father asked. "No thanks," I said as I continued to eat biscuits.  I got up and ran to my room to go and prepare for school.
When I went downstairs where my brothers were saying goodbye to Dad so I went too and did the same. "I recommend you do the good ones," Father shouted at us as we walked away from the house.  We walked for about ten minutes until we arrived at school.  As soon as we entered Ukraine and Belarus went to look for their friends while I went to my "friends".
At school there were many groups and unfortunately I had entered the worst, I was part of the bullies and our aim was to bully and beat the losers or the popular ones.  Everyone was afraid of us and I was the boss, even though I never wanted to be part of this group.  It all happened the first day of high school

—————————flashback—————————
I was walking through the corridors of the school and nobody was there because I was late for my first day of school.  I was looking for my class when I ran into two guys who were beating up another boy.  The first two were all red, but one had only one large yellow star in the center, while the other had four small and one larger star on its side.  The one on the ground they were hitting had 13 alternating red and white stripes and had a blue square with fifty stars on one side of the face.  It was really cute... that is, not in that sense... cute in the sense of er ... ok it was cute.  I approached them to stop them and they didn't even notice that I was there so I touched a shoulder of one of them.
" What are you doing?!"  I told they, trying not to let feel my fear in my voice. "Hey you,  leave or we'll-" as soon as they saw me, they shut up and started looking at my hat and then they started talking to each other.  I signaled to the little boy sitting on the ground to leave, he stood looking at me for a while until he came to his senses and ran away.  One of the two boys started to chase him but the other stopped him
"Don't worry, we'll take him later, now..." he said turning to me. "You're the new one, aren't you?" "Y-yes I am" I said a little hesitantly. "You and I are in class together,"  said the boy with  the star in the center of the face. "I am Vietnam and he is China, and you are?" "My name is Russia."  They started looking at my hat again. "You look a lot like USSR, aren't you related to him?" "Yes, I'm his son," I said and to my reply they reacted in a strange way, looked at each other, took me  for the sleeves of my sweatshirt and took me to a part of the school that seemed to have been abandoned by everyone.
"Excuse me, but I should go to class," I said as they dragged me in. "Who cares about the lessons, we will enter the second hour, now we want to introduce you to the rest of the gang," they said before pushing me into a classroom not too big and with others  five guys inside.  They began to look at me shocked until they saw the hat on my head.
"Guys he is Russia, the son of USSR" said China entering the room.  Everyone started looking at me with an open mouth. "Excuse me, but why is my father so famous?"  I asked China and he looked at me in shock. "Your father is very strong and that's why we hope you are too. They are Turkey, Brazil, Norway, Spain and Germany and together we form the bully group, we are the strongest and most feared. Of all the school, no one stands against us. We make fun and beat up the unlucky or popular kids because they are a nuisance, so do you join us?"  Vietnam said after explaining everything they were doing.  I personally didn't want to be a bully and their reasons for making fun of someone were senseless, but I was afraid that they would beat me if I hadn't joined their group so I accepted. "Fantastic, with you on our side everyone will fear us even more  "Norway said and I noticed that she was the only girl in the group.  However, I wanted to make sure my brothers were safe. "But you have to promise me that you won't touch my brothers, ok?"  I said, addressing all of them. "But it is natural, we will never touch the sons of the USSR," said Turkey.