Deal or no deal

It was in the wee hours of morning when he woke up. He was surrounded with warmth all-over. A strange fruity smell was overpowering his senses. Seems He was extremely exhausted last evening that he slept almost till wee hours. His bed was feeling strange and comfortable. Why had his pillow suddenly become so soft. And the warmth emanating was ethereal. He felt ehilarated...he felt good and relaxed after a long long time. This bed didn't feel same as other nights. Why was it like this today??? Had he come into someone others room...he opened his eyes with a shock...he was about to scream with fright when he felt something moving under him and he came to his senses. He found himself cocooned into the crook of a girls neck. She felt very soft...very delicate....he saw around himself and it was def his suite...then who was this girl..?????...
His eyes widened with shock and wonder...it was gaeul..he was in bed with that country girl all night...when he came here she was asleep already...and now when he has woken up...she is still asleep...man she is such a heavy sleeper...who sleeps like this...I could never sleep in a stranger's bed like the way she is sleeping...he was still in his thoughts when he felt her turning...
He felt strange sensations run in his body...he had felt something similar when he had kissed Jandi for the first time...
The smell of her breath wafted through his head...damn ...it was exotic...though he wanted to pull her awake...his body wasn't following his orders. He was a hot blooded man after all. His mind had shut down and his body was working in it's own accord. He was loving this comfort and warmth and he didn't want to let go. It seemed he really wanted forget everything and hold her tight...and forget all his pain...so all against his will his selfishness won over and he just cocooned himself more into her soft warmth...man..she felt too good...it felt as if her nearness was working as a medicine to his tired and wrought emotions...enough of being a gentleman...he didn't want to let her go and enjoy her warmth till he could.....this country girl exuded comfort which he wanted it badly...for once he could be selfish. It wasn't as if he was doing something wrong. He just wanted somebody's comfort and she wasn't a stranger and he wasn't interested in being physical with her. He felt her stirring beside him. He felt scared. By now he had known she was scary ..he quickly feigned sleep when he heard her mobile ringing. Woahhh ! He was intrigued. Who could call her at such a late hour. It was almost 2 at night. He felt her turn back and picking up the phone still in sleep. Man this girl was a log or she was super exhausted ..he was getting affected by her. Wasn't she too supposed to be affected by their physical proximity.??
Gaeul still hadn't opened her eyes and still in sleep answered the call groggily..."hello ! Yeah...am in Sweden..yeah will be there soon..yupp all preparations done..can I sleep now..goodnight ! With this she shut the phone and turned around with a big grin. This bed was too warm and cozy...and....super hard and strong....her eyes bulged out of her socket watching  herself lying on a man's chest...she slowly raised her head and saw..the was sleeping on same bed with Junpyo...
"Aaaaaaaaaaaa...." She screeched loudly and kicked him hard. But junpuo got scared of her screeching and just cupped her mouth with his palms...he pleaded her not to shout..
Jp- " yeah country girl! Stop screeching . You want the whole hotel to wake up . I will not removey hands till you promise not to shout"
They were too close for comfort. She was wriggling under him trying to free herself..but when she felt he won't budge and will keep on lying over her...she relaxed..she wasn't scared anymore ..
"Sunbae ! You scared me. You moron ! Get off me " and she kicked him hard making him fall from the bed. "Sunbae ,how dud you come here? How could you sleep here. This us so inappropriate. You could have woken me up ?? And why the hell didn't you book a room for me ? "
Jp - oh hello ! It is my room. And I am the Shinwa heir. I don't sleep anywhere else. It's your fault. Why did you even sleep on my bed ? We're you planning to scare me ? And dad was supposed to book a room for you. I was surprised to see you here but I was too tired. And...you sleep like an elephant...what are you..does anybody sleep like you...aish...you should tell me sorry . You disturbed my pretty sleep.
Gaeul - and Jp were glaring at each other. " Why should I say you sorry Sunbae ! It's your fault am here. It's you who didn't book the room. It's you who has trapped in this weird deal. So you will have to pay...I will sleep on the bed..you go search a place for your self.
Gaeul and Junpyo both run towards the bed to occupy the place...and start fighting. Finally both not ready to budge decide to sleep at the ends. They both were emotionally exhausted and didn't have energy to think too much. And they both slept again this time willingly on the same bed...though far from each other...Run how much you want from destiny,it will catch up on you...
Both were somehow unable to sleep. Both were lost in their own miseries. Gaeul heard sound of little sobs..she turned a little towards Junpyo who was.....sobbing???? She was surprised. She had rarely seen a man cry...and a cold guy like Junpyo...who never cried for anyone except Jandi. Yes...she knew that F4 were all hiding behind facades...they all were like small lonely children inside that rough and cruel exterior. She knew her Sunbae...her Yi Jung ..she had seen him cry many times,be there for him ,how she missed him. But she was now tired of crying. She couldn't cry..after all she was bound in his promise to never cry for him and try to move on. But she doubted she would ever be able to love someone else. Then there was woobin...her best friend..or say the male Jandi..just whose name brought a smile on her face...her heart calmed..he was like her soul brother.. except for once and twice she hadn't seen him cry ever...then there was the loner jihoo...how drastically she had become privy to his life and emotions in past one year. She had seen him broken a few times but never seen him cry. He was the strongest of all to swallow pain...his defence was to become reactionless, immune, runaway and cut himself from people to avoid emotions ...but now he had Jandi...he would surely start living now...she will make his life colourful and exciting...but not in her wildest dream did  she think that she would have any association with Junpyo..she would ever see this cold ignorant man cry...she always had a strange and uncomfortable feeling with him..and guess it was same with him too...except for a hello they never acknowledged each other except when it was related to Jandi...or may be she herself never noticed coz she was too busy falling in love with his Casanova best friend...that except what Jandi told she knew nothing if him nor she was interested. Yet she was here in an least expected situation...with a man she never thought she would be even in her wildest dreams....how funny life can be..she chuckled a little to herself at the irony of her situation..
Junpyo couldn't hold his pain anymore. He unknowingly started sobbing..when he heard gaeul chuckle. He felt hurt and an anger surged through him...he turned towards her with an angry look...
"Yeah stupid country girl..why are you laughing? You are making fun of my pain. When you are the sole reason of this pain. What do even know what an heartbreak is..how it is to live without the person you love...how difficult it is to let go ,how would you know coz you aren't as beautiful,as strong and smart as jandi,how will you know when nobody loves you and finds you worthy enough, like  I love Jandi...that is why yijung too chose EunJae over stupid you ,you are here with F4 only because of Jandi ,else none from F4 would ever bother about you.You are such a useless ,worth less country girl.....and you dare to laugh at my love ???"

Her whole aura changed. She recoiled and her eyes became cold as stone and so did her smile. She suddenly stood up...from the bed....took out her phone...went into balcony and called for a taxi...

Gaeul- " Junpyo Sunbae, I will be there at the airport by 3:pm tomorrow...thank you for letting me sleeping in here "...bowing in greetings...she took her luggage and moved out of the room not looking back once or looking at him.

Junpyo could not react. She just moved away. What the hell??? After breaking his heart,laughing at him,she just moved away so easily. Nooooo...how dare she? Junpyo's hatred for Gaeul had grown more stronger. She was the real culprit for all this mess. She was the one who instigated Jandi. She was the one who guided and blinded her. He should have heard when woobin had said gaeul was more dangerous than Jandi. She was a vixen with mask of innocence. Junpyo was too angry to think anything else. He just stormed out in search of his prey. She couldn't live happily if he couldn't. How can she get her love when he couldn't. The Junpyo she would see now is the one whom whole Korea is afraid of. She has played with fire. He will make her burn along with him. He won't let her away. He would take her away from her love as well. He was blinded by hatred and revenge.