Part 2

Lou took another sip of his coffee, when he suddenly heard a knock on his door. Surprised, he coughed on his coffee. Lou didn't expect anyone to come and give him a visit. Maybe it were some dolls that wanted to insult him...? Maybe... maybe it didn't matter. Lou was still curious of who it may be, so he quickly stood up placing his cup of coffee on the table and went to the door. Only standing right in front of the door ready to open it, Lou realised that he is wearing his home clothes instead of the suit. Eh... it wasn't a big deal now anyway.

 Lou gulped and slowly opened the door while trying to wear the most common look on his face.

N : ''Um... Hello, Lou!''

 Right in front of Lou stood Nolan. He kindly smiled while Lou waited for literally anything to happen. Last time Nolan was the one to choose Lou to go to the washer. Lou was afraid he might be here because of it again. Lou smiled nervously.

L : ''H-hello, listen- I-I got it. No need to punish me anymore. I can just stay at my house for-for... for forever- Thanks for visiting me- bye-''

Lou was about to close the door when Nolan stopped him from doing that by holding the door.

N : ''Wait.''

L : ''W-what?''

Nolan looked at Lou with a serious look and sighed.

N : ''Im... I am not here to punish you or anything, Im here to talk.''

Lou chuckled nervously and looked around still holding the door to close it if anything happens. Nolan noticed the tension and placed his hand on Lou's shoulder while smiling softly.

N : ''Just a talk. Nothing more, don't worry.''

L : ''S-sure um-''

Lou looked at Nolan's hand on his shoulder not sure how to react, since noboy had done this to him before. Nolan quickly put his hand away smiling nervously, as he noticed that he made Lou feel uncomfortable.

L : ''Come in then! I guess...''

Lou smiled and invited Nolan inside. Nolan entered Lou's house. He looked around at all of the paintings of Lou. The faces were all covered in paint or either simply torn off. He looked at Lou who was closing the door.

N : ''Your house looks pretty nice inside.''

Lou quickly turned to Nolan and smiled.

L : ''Uh- thank you so much!''

N : ''Must be nice to have a house like this!''

Nolan went further into the house down the long hallway ignoring all the paintings.

L : ''Y-yeah, kinda... Actually, do you want anything to drink? Maybe coffee?''

N : ''Oh, sure! Just add some milk in it, please.''

L : ''Okay!''

Lou smiled and went to the kitchen. He never had a guest at his house. Even when he was famous. Lou was curious of the ''talk'' that Nolan mentioned. He sighed running a hand through his hair while making a coffee for Nolan. Lou hummed a melody, which he was usually doing when he was thinking. Why did Nolan came here? What did he need from Lou?