Prologue/Background

Blood. It was everywhere. It covered the ground and everything. There wasn't a spot that was clean from blood or bodies. The color red was never going to be the same again.

The moonlight pack was a peaceful pack until this night where a rogue pack and neighboring packs used their territory as a battlefield. The moonlight pack was hidden from plain sight and you had to know the people to be able to see it because of the magic in the Alpha family bloodline.

Well, that night the moonlight pack's Alpha and Luna sacrificed themselves for the sake of their pack and their children. Their youngest followed them outside with curiosity and saw the horror that was displayed. There were the neighboring packs fighting rouges. The only reason the rogues were there was that they heard that there was a rare omega and they wanted him.

That child was one of the few unmated male omegas. He was only about 9 maybe 10 so he couldn't mate someone because he was too young and didn't have a mate yet. They were going to take him and raise him but not in a good way. The warriors from the neighboring packs fought to keep them away from the moonlight packhouse.

The boy watched them slaughter each other over and over again. They had no mercy to one another. Some were in wolf form, some in human form. The ones in human form had swords, bows 'n' arrows, and knives. The last thing that little boy never wanted to or needed to see was his parents get murdered right in front of him.

The Alpha was stabbed repeatedly. Then, the parts of his body were pulled from one another and thrown into the piles of dead bodies. The Luna had her throat slashed and then she was stabbed repeatedly. After that, they tore out her heart and ate it. Finally, they pulled her body apart as they did to the boy's father. The child was covered in blood from his parents' due to how close he was.

The boy couldn't move from his spot. He was paralyzed by fear and all he could do was continue to watch. After a while everyone was tired and there was a handful of rogues and a lot of pack members left. They sniffed the air and caught a whiff of that boy. The rogues started coming closer to the boy but were startled when one of the other pack's alphas came and grabbed the boy and ran as fast as he could.

He hid the little boy in a tree. He gave the little boy a necklace and said "wear this and they won't hurt you". The boy let him put it on and it worked instantly. He hid him in a little hole in a tree. It was a big tree that if you climbed to the top of the trunk you would find a hole that only was a few feet deep.

He told the boy to keep his head down and that someone he knows will come and find him when everything was over. He nodded and watched the man leave. He saw the man get a few feet away and saw him get attacked. He got stabbed but he still fought back. The little boy did as the man said and hid.

A few days after someone came and found the boy. It was the son of the alpha who saved his life. "My name is Jimin but you can call me Jiminie. My daddy told me to come find you and take you home" he said and the boy nodded. They got down from the tree and walked to the boy's house.

Once they got there the boy thanked the alpha's son and went inside. His brothers then attacked him with hugs and kisses. They were crying as well as the boy himself. The boy heard that a week after the alpha's son brought him home, that the alpha died because his body was too weak. The boy also heard that his son had gotten hurt from trying to play wrestle and has got amnesia.

The memories from that day have haunted that boy since the night after he was finally safe. He struggles almost every night because of nightmares. The only time he doesn't is if one of his brothers sleep with him.

This boy goes through every day with a smile on his face and kindness in his heart. He puts others' needs in front of his own and makes sure everyone is happy. His brothers rarely leave his side but he is okay with that. Until he got kidnapped by humans because they wanted money. They did hurt him badly. They beat him and starved him until they had the money from the boy's brothers. After that, there was at least one brother with the boy at all times.

Anyways, now the silver moon pack did not get along with the moonlight pack. The Silver Moon pack blamed the moonlight pack for the death of their alpha since he was stabbed in their territory. After a few years, the boy forgot about the person who saved him and his son who brought him back home.

That alpha's son became head alpha since some of his brothers are alphas too. The boy didn't really care for others' presence beside his brothers and the friends he made at school. The boy's brothers did not like his friends. Four of the boy's brothers liked them but the rest did not. Anyways the boy really didn't care because he loved his friends. They were really nice to him and reminded him of his brothers.

The boy has always kept to himself when he was not with his friends or brothers. But he was really nice. He made everyone happy without even knowing or talking to them. His smiles light up the whole room and he enjoys watching those people be happy. This boy is everyone's spark of hope and everyone can tell that he is as sweet as sugar. Even though he doesn't have many friends and most people don't like him, people know he is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

You are probably wondering how I know all of this stuff well that's simple. I am that boy. My name is Min Yoongi and this is my story.