What if...Lauren got jealous?

You and Lauren have been talking for a while, so long to the point where her sisters think you're official. Lauren claims she isn't ready yet while you're just waiting for her. What happens when you both go out to a restaurant and you get hit on? Will this push you together? Or will it break you apart?

P.s- not as dramatic as the previous one 😂 

Y/N POV:

   I drive up the street and park in front of the Cimorelli household.  As I get out and walk up to the door, my palms start to sweat. This is the third unofficial, official date I'm taking Lauren on. I knock on the door and Lisa opens it.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Lisa bluntly says.

"Thanks." I mumble as she lets me in.

"I don't see why you're nervous, you guys have been together for 5 months already." 

"Well not really, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she told me she wasn't ready." I scratch the back on my neck as her eyes widen.

Lisa starts laughing as Christina and Dani come to see us in the living room. "What the rip is happening." Christina almost yells at Lisa.

"Y/N an-and Lauren ar-aren't dating." Lisa answers while trying to catch her breathe.

"Wait what?!" Christina looks at me.

"You didn't know? I thought I was gonna get actual news. These two have been dancing around for so long." Dani says boredly.

"Shut up, I'm trying okay?" I say looking down at my fingers.

"Hey that's okay, Lauren is just-" Lisa gets interrupted.

"Lauren is just what?" Lauren comes down the stairs with a skirt and blouse while I quickly stood up.

"A rat, now leave." Christina talks back and leaves while the other two go into the kitchen.

I walk up to Lauren and tell her, "You look gorgeous Laur." 

She blushes as she takes my hand and walks us out to the car. "Thanks you look quite beautiful yourself."

    I open the door for her then get inside the car as well. We drive to this nice restaurant that makes amazing pasta. She holds my hand as we walk in and eventually get a table. A waitress comes up to us as my eyes stayed on the menu.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte and I'll be taking care of you today." I look up and she winks at me.

"I'll get the gnocchi with pesto." I say, putting down the menu.

"Is that all cutie." she touches my shoulder and looks down at me. I look over at Lauren and see that she's glaring at the girl.

"Well I think she would like to order." I say pointing at Lauren.

"Yes she would." Lauren refers to herself in third person. 

"Whatcha want?" Charlotte asks in a rude tone.

"A carbonara with chicken. Thank you." Lauren hand closes into a fist as the girl collects our menus.

    I giggle at Lauren's face full of rage and touch her hand. She calms down a bit and smiles at me, then we talk and talk. Suddenly, I feel something running up my leg. I look down to see her foot then look at Lauren as she smirks.

"Laur wh-what are you doing." I bite my lip.

"Nothing dear." her foot runs up and down my calf then more to my thigh. I cough and turn my head a little to hide any hint of her trying to play footsies from the people around us. 

There I saw the waitress staring at me, and I realized why Lauren was doing this. "Are you jealous?" her smirk drops as her foot stops.

"No I am not jealous, why would I be." 

"Well you never do stuff like that and you seem really mad at the girl." 

"I'm not, besides we're just friends, why would I be jealous." Lauren claims upset.

    My heart drops as I push my chair back a little while sipping my water, avoiding any eye contact with her. Just friends? We've been flirting back and forth for so long and she tried playing footsies with me. How are we just friends??? 

"You're right, sorry for assuming." I say as Charlotte comes brings us our food.

"Here you go, if there's anything you need don't be shy to call me over." she runs her hand down my arm.

"Thank you Charlotte, you've been quite helpful this evening." I touch her hand that's on my arm.  "I wouldn't mind helping you out tonight." I wink as she blushes and walks away.

   Trying to put on a more confident persona, I take a bite of my food while watching Lauren turn red with anger. She squeezes her napkin and stabs her food. 

"How's the food Lauren?" 

"It is just great." 

Charlotte comes back and hands me a paper with her number on it. "Call me anytime cutie."

"You know what, that's it." Lauren get up and drops a 20 dollar bill on the table then pulls me up.

"Wait where are we going, that food was actually-mmm" Lauren kisses me hard in front of the restaurant.  

    I kiss back and squeeze her waist as she bites me lip. She pushes me against the wall and kisses me bruisingly rough. Time seemed to get away from us as we heard a loud cough near us. We turn and see that it's the waitress holding a bag with boxes in it.

"I thought you might've wanted this." She hands us the bag.

"Thanks, now leave." Lauren says to her while turning back to me. 

I laugh at her and kiss her cheek, "Why so jealous friend."

"I want to be yours...Be my girlfriend?" Lauren asks.

"I've been waiting for that." 

"I'm waiting for an answer."

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I kiss her softly then hug her tight.

"Good, now no more flirting with anyone other than me." Lauren pouts.

 "Of course." I take her hand and walk her to my car.

 "No more running?" 

She giggles and says, "No more Running."

Sorta inspired by her song Running, but not really. @laurencimswife and I are going to coming out with a new book soon, it's on our account @CimorelliCollab