"Among many," Gu Fei finished his sentence.

"Ah?" Jiang Cheng froze.

"You full yet?" Gu Fei asked. "There's still some more meat, add more if you're not full yet."

"I'm full, I'm full," Jiang Cheng nodded hastily.

"Er Miao, clean this up," Gu Fei said, putting down his chopsticks.

Gu Miao instantly stood up and very proficiently stacked the bowls together before she gathered the chopsticks into one hand and carried them all out the backdoor.

Looking at this manner, Jiang Cheng suddenly felt a bit displeased as he thought back to Li Bao Guo saying, "this sort of thing needs to be done by women". Jiang Cheng reached out his hands wanting to help clean up.

"You sit still," Gu Fei stopped him. "She can do it."

"Because these sorts of things should be done by women, right?" Jiang Cheng turned to glare at him.

Gu Fei froze and then smiled: "Did I say that?"

"Silent omission, right?" Jiang Cheng thought back to tonight's chaotic play put up by Li Bao Guo's family and the anger he extinguished with great difficulty began to climb back up with a rapid pace.

"I," Gu Fei pointed at himself, "Cook."

Jiang Cheng looked at him.

"Gu Er Miao," Gu Fei pointed toward Gu Miao's fleeting figure walking in and out of the back door, "Wash the dishes"

Jiang Cheng continued to look at him.

"Is there something wrong with that?" Gu Fei asked.

"Ah." Jiang Cheng looked at him, the flames of anger that were slowly crawling upward instantly all turned into awkwardness.

"Ah?" Gu Fei also looked at him.

"... ah." Jiang Cheng really was unsure of what to say next.

Gu Fei ignored him. He stood up and left the table, sat down behind the cashier counter and lit up a cigarette, allowing it to dangle in his mouth.

Jiang Cheng wanted to leave, but his upbringing didn't allow him to drop his chopsticks and leave after having a meal at someone else's house. He could only sit beside the table and watch as Gu Miao ran back and forth two, three times until the table was clean.

Just as he was about to ask Gu Fei for a cigarette, Gu Fei stood up with the cigarette dangling in his mouth and followed Gu Miao out the door.

All that was left inside the shop was him staring at an empty table surface, blankly spacing out.

Fuck.

He took out his phone and sent Pan Zhi a message.

- Grandson.

- Grandpa! Wanna chat for a while?

- I'm busy.

Pan Zhi sent over a voice message: "You fucking bored to death and sent this to play me! I got reprimanded by my mom just now and she wouldn't even give me a meal!"

When Jiang Cheng heard this, he immediately laughed and returned him a voice message - a full 20 seconds laughter.

After having finished laughing, Jiang Cheng stood up and decided to take a look at what the Gu siblings were doing in the back. If nothing was going on, he should be leaving.

When he exited from the back door, there was a small courtyard, most likely shared by a couple of storefronts at once, there was also a bathroom and a small kitchen.

SAYE [Run Freely]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें