3- 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

Start from the beginning

There was a knock at the door, and suddenly hope latched onto his wretched mind. What if she had just gone outside to check on something? She couldn't just leave like that!

"Who is it?" Harry called out and the glee under his tone was evident. His hope was demolished and immediately ripped off his face when he was responded back with "room service!" It was definitely not a feminine voice, and it definitely wasn't his Taylor.

Once the room service guy had left, Harry didn't waste his time gathering his belongings. He had been so foolish, thinking in the back of his head last night that she would come back to him. 5 years really didn't do him any good. She's engaged, He reminded himself. Yet, she still had the nerve to go behind her fiance's back with him. She was drunk. She was just as out of it as me. He vigorously shook his head, refusing to let himself blindly justify her actions. She was to blame, and he should be angry with her. She had given him false hope and had played with his feelings, as well as wrongfully crossing her engaged status.

Dammit! Why couldn't he just get over her? It was obvious to him that she didn't think much of him as he thought of her. We can't make the same mistakes again, her words rang like a haunting mantra. Well, she was a fucking hypocrite who went against her own words. They had committed the same mistakes again and they had no chance of being friends again. Yes, it hurt him to hear her say that moments before their sinful crime, but he would do well knowing that they were friends. He wanted her in his life in any way, anyhow.

He found himself dialing the Hotel's room service downstairs and they came up to deliver the bottles of whiskey he had ordered.  It was glass after glass, bottle after bottle. Laziness took over him as he had completely abandoned his initial plans of leaving the hotel room. His inside was floating and the alcohol was making its presence very aware. He was completely unaware and found himself dialing her number. There was no pick-up, his phone call went straight to voicemail every single time. "FUCK YOU!" He cried out desperately as the phonecall went to voicemail yet again.

"Leave your voice at the beep-

Usually, he would hang up by this point, but he didn't. "Hi Taylor, I've missed you a lot. I saw your face yesterday and I heard your voice too when you were crying out my name but I still miss you a lot. I miss your hypocritical and selfish self. You're so fucking mannered, leaving me without any notice. Not a single word or anything! You know what, I won't fucking miss you, fuck that! You think you're the only one that can act as if nothing happened? Well, two can play that game! I don't need you, I don't need hypocritical bitches like you stepping over my life anymore. I AM DONE. Have a great life Taylor, you won't hear for me again. Also, don't come crawling back to me when your engagement breaks off when he realizes who you truly are. That's what you always do, come crawling back to me and then you fucking slither away right after! I won't be available anymore, find someone else. Have a GREEAAT life, Taylor!"

Satisfied, he ended the call. He laid back on the soft mattress,  a single teardrop sliding down his cheek just before he drowsed off to a somber sleep.

He dreamed of the blonde despise the misery he was engulfed in because of her. Why couldn't they be together? Why was the world so against the idea of them? He woke up with a headache and was irritated knowing that there was no aspirin to aid him. The hurling sickness coming up his stomach didn't help either as he ran to the toilet, throwing up everything from his system.

There was never a more magical night than the very first hours of the year 2013 for Harry. The magic had started off at the very beginning when the hands of the clock had landed on 00. He kissed her under the lively fireworks and cheers as if it were only for them. Arms wrapped around each other, igniting comfortable warmth that was able to rule out the terribly harsh cold. The comfort he found in each other's embrace was a feeling he had never truly experienced before. He didn't want to let go and before he could realize it, he found himself slipping out the long waited 3 words that consisted of 8 letters.

Taylor lifted her head up then, staring at him with contentful eyes. Her cheeks, already rosy due to the harsh breeze, was flushed even more crimson at his words. "Harry..." She said, stunned.

"You don't have to say it back," He assured her, but she shook her head.

"No, Harry. I- I love you too," She admitted, wrapping her long arms around the nape of his neck, pulling him closer so their foreheads touched. She continued to study him, as he did to her before bringing his lips to hers in a delicate touch. From then on, there was absolutely no reason to hold back, and Harry had thought that every problem of theirs would disperse from the surface of the earth. He was wrong, that night was just the beginning of their long chaotic verse.

... and perhaps tonight had finally marked the very last end. In defeat and discomfort, he rose up from the tiled floor, feeling much sobered up. It was time to finally let go. They weren't young anymore, they had just entered true adulthood. With adulthood came responsibility, and with responsibility came sacrifice.

sweet disposition | haylor auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara