She backed away enough for her to see Jennie's face.

"Jennie Kim." Jisoo whispered. "My beautiful angel, my heart, I just want to pamper you with love, spoil you with it, so you'll never remember what it's like not to be loved, adored, and indulged."

Taking the ring from her back pocket, Jisoo placed it around Jennie's finger. The ring on her finger, a vision they both saw, their warmth of their bodies next to each other, their hearts in a common home, a family of their own.

"I love you."

Then Jennie felt the beauty of Jisoo's whispers as they flew through the ocean of the night sky. The whispers that held a language only she could understand. The whispers had breathed to her Jisoo's passion, whispered her gentle love, so that along with the night, Jennie will never be able to forget them.

A pure, tranquil hour the Earth had expected from both humans as they stood to in the midst of the evening painting passing by outside the windows of the airplane. Their breaths, their heartbeats birthed a new soul within themselves that had been nurtured by their sweet devotion, and the flames inside their chests that set afire a clear vision of life's beauty that could only be seen in the eyes of one another, can only be heard in each other's voices, can only be felt with each other's hearts.

Jennie saw Jisoo's heart as she looked at her, saw her soul calling out for her for a gentle touch, and their glances held a slow dance as they have come to once again be binded together. She took Jisoo's hands and kissed every fingertip, whispering her own words of "I love you." after every finger she had touched with her lips.

Jennie pressed Jisoo's palms on her chest, letting her feel every heartbeat. "You're in here. You and Lisa."

Jisoo smiled as the tears had made her eyes sparkles. "And I'm not going anywhere."

She took her hands to brush any hair from Jennie's face, and tucked it behind her ear. Jisoo nudged her head up, her gaze drawn to Jennie's lips, and bent towards it, closing her eyes as her mouth caressed another. The evening, the plane, everything seemed to have slipped away as they had left, leaving only them. Jennie's heart fluttered as she kissed Jisoo back, winding her arms around Jisoo's hips. With a heartfelt sigh, Jisoo moved her hands to cup Jennie's neck to bring her closer.

The kiss was soft at first, then moved with a swaying intensity that sent both bodies into a place where night and day had finally met, where the waves of the ocean was never again pushed away by the shores, where the birds needed no wings to fly. Together, they went to a place where their presence added more grace and meaning, just for them.

But the place could not exist for the longest of time as the pilot's voice made it through the speakers. "Ms. Kim, we'll be landing in Korea in a short while."

Jisoo made a sound between a sigh and a groan of frustration as she took her lips away from Jennie, but she smiled a smile that could illuminate the whole dark sky.

"We'll continue this later."

***

Dazzling, breathtaking, beautiful, Jennie had a shortage of words to describe Korea once they had landed. She held Lisa so she could stand on her lap, pointing to the buildings outside the car windows. It had been the first time she was able to travel outside her home country, and she could not have been gladder to have the first time with Jisoo and Lisa.

Not long after, they had arrived in Jisoo's house, a mansion that held more space from the one she had in New York. Jisoo took Lisa from Jennie, gently placing her sleeping face on her shoulder for better ease. Jennie held onto Jisoo's hand, but was hesitant to take s few steps inside the house. Jisoo, sensing Jennie's discomfort, turned to look at her.