Rules & Submission Guidelines

1. Your work must have at least 10,000 words or 6 actual chapters if it isn't a short story. All short stories must be complete and can be of any appropriate length.

2. Random books (graphic books, rants) and anthologies are not allowed.

3. All works should be written in English. Hopefully we'll accept more languages in the future.

4. No tag-fest or tag-to-win. Period.

5. You are only allowed to submit ONE book, so submit your best work.

6. No bullying, bickering, or hating.

7. Past winners are allowed to participate, but not with the winning books.

8. Subcategory Winners, Impressionists, and all Round Qualifiers of the last season are allowed to participate — and they can submit the same works.

9. Follow this account TheTridents and Tumike-John

10. Add this book to your library and public reading list, so you don't miss any update.

11. Due to Wattpad’s ranking system, you do NOT need to tag your book.

12. Don’t bribe ANYONE.

13. Mature works are allowed, but they must adhere to Wattpad’s content guidelines.

14. You cannot submit for any user nor can you nominate. The story must be written by you (the account submitting).

15. Poetry is allowed. However, this genre has a separate judging criteria.

16. Of course, Paid Stories are NOT allowed to participate.

17. Have fun!

More questions can be asked in this chapter!