Pleasing(part 1) her

I know how to please them I always said, did they believe me? I don't know, but if I ever had the chance I would. Because that's how I do it, good ol' silver Malon. I remember back in highschool my senior year the girl who came to me was in my grade and we where both 18 looking at the same college, so this is totally legal to read... I remember it like it was yesterday we began to go to the bathroom during lunch near the gym and both of us went in when no one was looking, well a teacher that is no one cared if you went into the opposite gender's bathroom unless you where a guy which in that point I couldn't enter the girl's bathroom without getting noticed. First I found her in a stall near the corner of the bathroom. When I went in I was greeted to a girl hungry for some sausage so I fed her my 7' inch Angus beef. It was 7 inches then, I've grown a little since then. She slowly rubbed her lips around the head and began to create momentum growing down the base and back up licking around the head of my dick. I then used my hand to make her go a little faster which in that point she just let me take control and she fingered her pussy. After cumming in her mouth I then raised her up and she got up on the toilet seat, I told her what I was about to do to her, whispering it in her ear so no one could hear me, but her. Her eyes opened wide and she then got down putting her hands on the floor of the bathroom to have her legs wrap around my head. I pulled her up and she tightened her legs around my neck and I began to lick her pussy and she continued to suck my dick. I went from the bottom of her Vagina to the clit and licked it around it and all over it causing her to stop sucking me a few times, I continued to lick slowly all over her vagina and then made my way into it with my tongue. I digged my tongue into her for a little and then began to kiss her inner thighs, sucking on them even. I then performed the vortex on her, I put my lips softly over her clit and began to suck air into my mouth over her clit this was the ticket. She gasped whimpered to me sucking near her clit and I began to finally release all the air I had sucked in. She then had an orgasm all over my face without having anything to do with my penis. After that I kissed around her neck a little till the bell rang and we finally had to leave lunch break. That was the second time I had ever done it in highschool and glad I did my home work on it before giving this girl the best orgasm in her life from what she tells me to this day. Little did she know I was planning on giving her another, but that's for another chapter.