Wet dream

Colbys POV

I woke up around 1 am to use the bathroom. You know did my business and headed back to bed. As I laid their I felt Y/n shuffling around, I didnt think much of it so I ignored it. As I started drifting off to sleep, I heard Y/n moan my name. "C-Colbyyy" she moaned. I was thinking of what I was doing to her in her dream. Just thinking about it made me turned on. She kept groaning and moaning, so I decided to help her. I sat up and took off the covers from myself and her. I headed straight to her heat and saw how wet she was. "Damn" I whispered. I took off her panties and started kissing up her thigh. She let out a breathy moan, so I looked up and saw she was still asleep. I continued kissing up her thigh until I got to her heat. I softly kissed it and she moaned. I licked between her folds and mentally moaned. I shoved two fingers in her and that's when she woke up and started moaning but I still continued.

Y/n POV

I woke up to Colby shoving two fingers inside me. "Colbyyy" I moaned.
He looked up at me and spoke in his raspy voice "yes babygirl?". "Wha- what are y-you doing?" I said barely being able to get that sentence out.
"Well babygirl, you were having a wet dream about me." He said, still pumping his finger in and out of me going faster while I spoke. "And I decide to help you." He said with a devilish smirk on his face. "Yo-  COLBY IM GONNA CUMM!" He sped up his pace and put his mouth on my heat and started to devour me. When he groaned, it sent me over the edge "FUCKK COLBY!" I screamed (also they live on their own forgot to say that) He licked all my juices off of me  and laid down next to me. "I love you Colby." I said out of breath. "I love you too y/n."

-------------
A/N
this is my first story sorry it's really bad and long if you have any request let me know

Word count: 352