"Have you watched Endgame yet?  It's really, really, insane." Lisa gushes.

"Oh, I'm not much of a Marvel fan."

"What?!  How could you not like the Marvel movies?"

"I guess I never got around to watching it.  I'm pretty sure we had this same conversation last year when Infinity War came out." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"We're going to have to watch the entire movie series someday."

"How many of them are there? Like, four?"

"22." Lisa answers flatly.

Chaeyoung's eyes nearly bug out of her head when she hears the number.

"We could be using that time to set up lesson plans, don't you think?"

"I reuse the same lessons every year, I think my time could be better spent watching those movies."

"Lisa." Chaeyoung tuts disapprovingly.  "No wonder you can't let a class out on time."

"Chaeyoung." Lisa responds in the same tone.  "We've been colleagues for the past five years, you should know that's one of my trademarks by now."

"I'll never understand you, will I?"

"Most likely not, I'm a very complex person.  So many layers.  Like an onion." Lisa chuckles to herself.  "That's a line from Shrek."

Chaeyoung playfully rolls her eyes in response, earning her a light slap on the arm from Lisa.

"Lisa, didn't your lunch break end at 12?" Chaeyoung asks, looking over at the clock behind her.

"Yeah, why?" Lisa asks as she slurps down some soup.

"Well, it's currently 12:10."

"Crap!  I have a meeting with the dean!"

"I'll walk you to her office, I don't have class for another 20 minutes."

The two clean up the table they were sitting at as quickly as they can and start their trek across campus.

"Hi Professor Park!" one of Chaeyoung's students greets as they walk by.

"Hello Yeri." Chaeyoung smiles back.

"Popular, are we?" Lisa laughs at her own lame joke.

"You're an idiot."

They arrive at the dean's office quicker than both of them want to but soon Lisa's bounding up the steps, her long legs taking them two at a time as she makes her way to the dean.

Chaeyoung takes a leisurely walk back to her own lecture hall and sits in her own office until it's time to teach another class.

~~~

[lalalalisa_m] hey chaeyoung

[roses_are_rosie] Yes, Lisa?

[lalalalisa_m] what are you doing right now?

[roses_are_rosie] I just got back from a run, why?

[lalalalisa_m] come to my lecture hall right now

[roses_are_rosie] Why?  It's a Saturday... And I'm at home...

[lalalalisa_m] just trust me, it'll be fun

[roses_are_rosie] I hope you're not doing anything against the rules Lalisa

[lalalalisa_m] i swear i'm not, just come down

[roses_are_rosie] Fine, I'll be there in 30

~~~

Lisa lays sprawled out on a picnic blanket on the floor of her lecture hall, next to stacks of all the Marvel movies, ready to play on a projector.