A fairytale ending

No quote in this song again!

"Your hair shines like the sun, your eyes are gorgeous green. I look at you and wonder you inner most thoughts and dreams. Yes your Valentine I will be, our love will be so true. Together for eternity, my heart belongs to you."

Friday morning.

Marinette didn't want to get out bed. She wanted to hug her pillow and never leave. At least she knew her pillow would never leave her.

"Marinette, you have to get out of bed soon," sighed Tikki. "Alya, Nino and Adrien want to go and get ice-cream. They're coming to pick you up in 20 minutes later."
"Tell them I'm not going," sniffed Marinette, turning away.

"Please Marinette," begged Tikki. "I'm hungry."
"Fine. For you," groaned Marinette as she slid down the ladder and changed.

She changed into a white t-shirt and a black hoodie. She put on black leggings and didn't bother to brush her hair. She had bags underneath her eyes.

"Marinette sweetheart. Your friends are here to see you," cried her dad from the kitchen in the house.

Marinette made her way down the stairs and saw her happy friends standing there. She remembered the feeling of happiness.

She walked towards them and waved goodbye to her dad.

They began walking.
"Girl you look terrible. What happened?" asked Alya, immediately worrying for her friend.
"Had trouble sleeping," shrugged Marinette.

Adrien gasped. He hurt her really bad. He knew he had to fix this.
"Marinette," he said. She looked up at him.
"Instead of separate ice creams, would you like to share? You never know, you could end up being my soulmate," he smiled. Marinette blinked, stopped walking and gasped.

"T-that would be nice," she smiled. Alya's jaw dropped. Nino smirked.
"Oh come on. That's what your surprised about. Jaw dropping is in the past now," whispered Nino.

Alya tutted and then laughed as they all began walking. Adrien offered Marinette his hand and she happily took it.

They arrived at the ice-cream for lovers... thing.
"Alya and Nino! Hello. Ice cream?" waved Andre.
"Hello. Yes please," smiled the couple. He gave them the usual ice-cream and they both thanked him.

"Marinette! And Adrien! Ice-cream?" asked Andre. They looked at each other and nodded.
"Vanilla for his hair, blueberry for her eyes and pink for their personality," he smiled.

"Andre, are we... soulmates?" asked Adrien, as they began eating.
"I described the ice-cream. Only ice-cream can tell," smiled Andre as he rang his bell.

Marinette and Adrien's eyes locked together. With a lot of courage, Adrien sighed and said,"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Marinette gasped and nodded.
"I'd like that," she smiled.