The Hogwarts Express😘

P. S all of the characters used in this story belong to J. K Rowling ❤

It all started when Harry waved goodbye to Molly and Aurthur at platform 9 and 3/4. He went and sat in a compartment with Ron and Hermione they were all talking about their summer. Surprisingly Harry story was the most interesting.

During Harry's holiday he had to question everybody that is thought to be evolved with Voldemort. He had to question all of the malfoy's, he put luscious in askaban for life but let Narcissa go because she saved his life in the forbidden forest. He also let Draco go because he was to emotionally unstable to be put in azkaban. As Harry said this Ron's jaw dropped in utter disbelief that his best friend missed the opportunity to put their enemy in askaban for life.

"WHAT!? WHY?! he deserved to be sent to the dementors. WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING?" Ron said angrily
"like I said he is to emotionally unstable to do anything never mind go to azkaban he would die in less thz  a week!" Harry said annoyed

"would that be a bad thing?" Ron said laughing.

" RONALD BILLIUS WEASLY. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT SOMEBODY, YES WE DIDN'T LIKE HIM BUT HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE NO ONE DOES!" Hermione shouted angrily sounding a bit to much like Molly.

" Geez I was joking, god calm down" Ron mutterd

"nobody found it funny by the way ron if you couldn't tell!" Harry mutters darkly

"what's up with you now Harry you should be happy it's all over nothing to worry about right," Ron said happily

" yeah everything's fine nothing to worry about. I definetly don't have to go back the ministry every day to sort all the killings out and try and capture every last one of Voldemort followers other wise it will be the war all over again oh and don't forget about the fact that EVERY BODY I EVER CARED ABOUT OR LOVED IS NOW DEAD THANKS TO THIS WAR. but everything is perfectly fine. " Harry said sarcastically.
"OMG JUST SHUT UP I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID PROBLEMS SO STOP COMPLAINING. IT WASNT REALLY THAT BAD I LOST FRED HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL!" Ron bellowd

"I know you lost Fred I miss him to but.." Harry was cut of by Ron storming out of the compartment with a crying Hermione running after him.