Nicha's POV

"Hello, I'm Choi Yeonjun"

That name, that voice, that face. He looks and sounds so familiar, could it be him? No, don't be so silly Nicha- "Ms. Yontararak, can you please show Yeonjun around the school?" Mr. Kim says probably for the hundredth time. "Yes sir" I say while bowing. As I'm walking with Yeonjun he stops and faces me with his glassy, soft, brown eyes. "Ive missed you so much Nicha" he says while hugging me. I grab him by the shoulders and make our foreheads touch. "So it really is you...how could you just leave me like that?!" I say out of anger, he looks frightened by my words. "Please, I can explain. That day I told you goodbye, I thought my whole world was never gonna be the same Nicha. I saw the hurt in your eyes and I really hate myself for it. I am so, so sorry." He says with a shaky voice.

Yeonjun's POV

I told Nicha the truth and she seems to understand, her once angry face turns into a angelic beauty. "I'm sorry, I just really missed you" she says in a whisper. I smile really widely, " So, are you gonna show me around the school or not?"

Nicha's POV

As I'm showing Yeonjun around the school he's looking at me the whole time. "Earth to Yeonjun?" "Yes Nicha?" "You're supposed to be looking around, I'm not doing this for nothing" She said kinda annoyed. "Sorry babe" He says while smirking. As Nicha's face began to show a light shade of pink, the bell for lunch began to ring. "Come on let's eat" I sat while dragging him to the cafeteria.

I pulled Yeonjun all the way to me and Sorn's personal table. Luckily Sorn isn't here yet so I can yell at Yeonjun. "Don't ever call me babe and I'm sorry that I sound mad but I was so worried about where you went Yeonjun."
"Yea I totally understand, I'm really sorry that I left. Please don't hate me" He says with those cute brown puppy eyes. "But just admit it already Nicha, you love me." "I have no idea what you are talking about" As soon as I said that Sorn walked up with a tray of food for me and her. "Hey girl, I got us some food. Oh you should have told me he was eating with us I would have gotten more you know." Sorn winks.