o n e ~ he added you...

You open your phone to a messege from Snapchat, it says, "chawoowoo added you", you accepted the request. After a few minutes, you receive a text from chawoowoo, it says "Hey, Im Cha eunwoo. What's your name?" I pause for a little.. Because your mom has always told you not to talk to strangers, but then you realize it was you who accepted his request, so I thought, why not just reply.. "안녕!! 잘 지냈어요? I'm xx, nice to meet you!" " You 2" he replied. (skipskip, HEHEHE)

My mom called me to go down to help with the groceries, "cominggg!!" I ran downstairs to help my mom out. (Next morning xx) I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I then thought "why the hell do I have the sound of a chicken alarm", I rolled my eyes and got up from my bed and looked at the clock, "aishh, I'm going to be late." I ran to my bathroom to quickly get ready, and got my uniform on. I left the house saying goodbye to my parents and shouted to my little brother "HURRY UP", obviously I wasn't gonna wait for him, so I ran out of the house with my things. As I got closer to my school, my day has already started out bad, I bumped into someone. (clasica cliché lmao) I stood up and saw his face, he was charming, he has those pretty eyes and he was one of the pretty boys, but NOT a pretty personality, he said "watch where your going" he said while rolling his eyes at me, I apologised "mian hamnida, 미안합니다, 미안합니다." I said frowning, he then smirked and left. "What the hell were you thinking xx, 무엇을요?!" I walked into class, and it seems, HE was in the same class as me, sitting in MY spot, I rolled my eyes as I sat next to him. I tried to not look at him in class, but it seems that he couldn't stop looking at me, the teacher said " hello class, today we have a new student" the teacher looked at him and he introduced himself, "annyeonghaseyo, my name is Cha eunwoo and I'm happy to be here." After I heard his name I freaked out. Cha eunwoo?! The guy I was talking to?! In class, whenever a new student joins, we have this thing where we sit in a circle and we all say our names.. "Now class, let's do our welcoming game!"

~ what do you think will happen? Will eunwoo reconize her? Or not..