Chapter Eleven

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Search parties had been out for a bit, but there was no convicting evidence to make an accusation or an assumption to the wellbeing of the child.
But the body. Where was the body? Gone?
Bodies don't disappear.
The child was marked as missing, and police would do a thorough search a different time.
This, this was the first death that started it all.
But what happened?
This was the question Henry has had on his mind for what felt like an eternity.
His own daughter, presumed dead.
What happened?
Missing, no trace of murder, kidnapping, anything. Not a single hair left in place. Just gone.
What happened?

Henry ignored the piercing headache he had as he continued to try to figure out this mystery. He hadn't eaten, slept, or bathed ever since his child had disappeared. He had papers sprawled out among his desk, each one trying to link up to the last, grabbing on loose strings to come up with some conclusion. Anything would settle for now, even if deep down he knew it was false. He just needed some sort of confirmation, something telling him everything was going to be alright.
He didn't have time to mourn. He had to figure this out, it was now or never. If there was no conclusion now, the entire company would probably get shut down. Or so he assumed.
Yet, there was that little theory in his head that this wasn't happening. He was dreaming. Hallucinating, maybe. Maybe his mind was playing a joke on him. Perhaps this was the result of sleep deprivation and trying to keep a failing company from going under.
It was just a theory.
This is what life was now for everyone, a theory, one could assume.
Still.
What happened?

[[hHh this one was shorter but I think you get the idea, anyways I want you all to know that some of the chapters are in a messed up order so Charlotte's was the first death and stuff, I honestly forget a lot of the FNaF lore despite the fact I've been following it for 4 years. I apologize for any inconsistencies in this story. Things keep changing rather quickly, new theories coming out every day and it is hard to keep up with. Constructive criticism is appreciated as well as feedback. I love hearing from you guys, so please give me advice, criticism, and feedback! Thank you for reading this!!]]