"Stop it!" She cooed, embarrassed by his remark.

---

"Make it stop Jisoo." Jennie said irritated by the one flickering light on the ceiling.

She feared it's going to stop like the rest.

"I already told you I can't make it stop Jennie."

"Think of something... I know! You are a hacker right? Break in the system and make the elevator open." Jennie requested.

"You are a lawyer, so you are aware that's illegal. I only hack legally. Besides I don't have my equipment and I'm pretty sure someone needs to manually take us out of here."

"You are no fun." Jennie muttered deflated.

"Is a lawyer asking me to break the law?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

"Just because I'm a lawyer doesn't mean I don't break the law." Jennie murmured, face void of emotions whatsoever, gaining Jisoo's full attention.

"Elaborate, Ms. Kim."

"In my career I encountered strange, yet heartbreaking cases." Jennie spoke quietly. "Most of the time I use the law to fight for the rights of others... but sometimes I had to defend people from the law."

Jisoo noticed how Jennie's voice became smaller and smaller. Like she was shrinking in her spot.

"Because there are occasions, where it's worth spit on it."

"Jen--"

"For example when one had to pee and is stuck in an elevator but her stupid neighbour won't break the law to save her."

Moment ruined but Jisoo played along. She knew very well Jennie was just trying to lift the mood since it threatened to become depressive.

Jisoo gasped dramatically.

"What stupid person wouldn't save their elevator buddy!? I would break the law anytime for you!" The raven wiggled her eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Positive."

Jennie smirked successfully. Whether Jisoo was joking or not, she had her word and will make sure to use it in the future. Because there will definitely happen to be a time where she needs it.

---

In order to be faster than Jisu, Yeji pressed the button for the elevator to come but after she waited for minutes, nothing happened.

By then Jisu passed her, using the stairs.

"See you on top!" Jisu stuck a tongue out and sprinted up with her tiny steps.

Not accepting defeat Yeji ran to the elevator next to this one and pushed her fingers against the button once more.

She smiled as people came out and stepped inside hastily.

---

Dumb bunny: Kim Jisoo

Dumb bunny: Respond bud!

Dumb bunny: Could it be...

Dumb bunny: Did Jennie kill you!? :o

---

Jennie leaned her head on Jisoo's shoulder. She was kind of drained. How many hours has it been? She isn't sure anymore.

With a sigh Jennie nestled her head deeper.

She was on the edge with her nerves and that flickering light annoyed her to no end.

"Want a chocolate?" Jisoo asked before she pressed her fingers between Jennie's eyebrows to remove the crease. "Chocolate cheers me up."