"Thank you..."

She worked with her scissors passionately between snips and cuts, playing with her strands here and there.

At some point Chaeyoung fluttered her eyes shut and listened to the metal cutting feverishly.

It went like that for almost 40 minutes.

When she opened her eyes, she has never been more surprised in her life.

Okay, maybe there was that one time she miraculously landed her dream job which was a big surprise.

But unlike that time, this one wasn't a pleasant surprise.

"Mam." Chaeyoung called the blonde over.

"Yes?" She asked looking at her eyes through the mirror.

"Why do I look like a peach?"

She was thinking of screaming but didn't want to look like a complete fool.

"We didn't have anymore brown hair dye left and I thought peaches and chestnuts are similar enough in shape."

"What do you mean shape!? It's about color!"

The blonde furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is that so? I got blonde hair because bananas are tall, so am I."

Chaeyoung mentally slapped herself.

"And you are sweet like a peach, so."

Those words didn't affect her, she was too upset with her hair. She would gain a lot of strange glances if she went out looking like that chick from Lazy Town.

However, she had no other choice. She promised to meet up with Chanyeol in a few.

Chaeyoung grunted displeased.

"This so not the end. You will hear from me again." She threatened even though it didn't sound like a threat to the other, at all. It sounded more like a promise she loved to hear.

The peach girl walked away in a hurry since her boyfriend doesn't like waiting.

"You forgot to pay!"

She called after her but she didn't hear.

"...It's fine. Then it's on me." The hairdresser didn't mind. She liked cutting her hair.

"Hey Lalisa!" Her coworker punched her shoulder. "I saw what you did to the girl, stop giving us a bad reputation."

"I did not," Lisa smiled. "In fact she said she will be back." She threw the other a cocky smirk. "I'm sure she has taking a liking to the art I create."

---

Chaeyoung hated her hair. She didn't like to stand out weirdly.

"Oh my god." Chanyeol said, surprising her from behind.

Chaeyoung shivered. He didn't like it, did he? What if he's going to break up with her now?

"That ugly?"

"No! It's beautiful. You look like cherry blossoms. You like those don't you?" He adorably squinted his eyes, making a dimple visible as he took her beauty in and put her in his arms. "My human cherry blossom."

Perhaps she didn't hate her hair, after all.

A happy smile graced her lips. She really loved cherry blossoms and Chanyeol loving it, makes her like it even more.

She will make sure to thank that woman properly.

"Hop on." He guided her to his black motorcycle. "Let's not be late for work. I need to show my girl off to everyone."