08 | daniel larusso

𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 : 361

<><><>

   "Hey (y/n)!" someone called to me from across the cafeteria. I turn around and see Ali walking towards me. "Hey Ali. What's up?" I ask her.

   She pulls up a chair and sits next to me as she says, "I just asked Daniel to come to Golf-N'-Stuff with me, but I think I'm gonna need some support. Will you come with me tonight?"

   I open my mouth to say 'sure', but immediately close it. I had liked Daniel since I saw him playing soccer on the beach, but of course he only had eyes for Ali.

   "I don't know, Ali. What if Daniel wants to spend time with you?" I respond, shrugging.

   Ali grabs my hand and says, "Oh please, (y/n). I don't think I can do this alone."

   I sigh and reluctantly tell her, "Okay, fine Ali. I'll go. But if Daniel doesn't want me there, I'm gonna leave."

   She hugs me tightly and squeals, "Yes! Thank you so much (y/n)! Um, Daniel's mom is picking us up, so we'll be at your place at around six, okay? Dress nicely!"

   Ali walks away, and I sigh, thinking that I need to learn how to say no.

****

   I had just finished brushing my hair when I hear a honk outside. I quickly put on my shoes and run downstairs. I see Daniel and Ali standing outside. I wave at them, and Ali waves back. Daniel smiles and says, "Hey (y/n)! How ya doing?"

   "Daniel, are you sure you're okay with me tagging along?" I ask, feeling more awkward than ever.

   "Actually, um..." Daniel starts. He looks at Ali, and Ali slowly nods.

   I look down at my feet. "It's fine. I get it. Go have fun, you guys." I say as I start to head back inside.

   "(Y/n), will you go on a date with me?" I hear Daniel say. I slowly turn around and look at Ali. She smiles and nods.

   "Well, Daniel LaRusso, I thought you'd never ask." I say as he walks me to his car.

<><><>

ok, i promise that the next imagine will be a ralph macchio one owo.

~ xkidkaratex