02 | ralph macchio

𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 : 362

<><><>

   "And...action!" the director says as Ralph starts the scene.

   I'm sitting in his chair on the set of The Karate Kid, watching him act. I wasn't planning on coming today, but he insisted that I do, to "see him in action".

   I see Ralph run toward Elisabeth Shue, his love interest in the movie. Get over yourself (y/n), I think. Ralph is just acting.

   I see them hug, and then I see them kiss. Ralph kissed her with so much passion and...love. I can't remember one time where Ralph has ever kissed me like that.

   "Cut! Nice acting Ralph. You and Elisabeth would make a cute—" the director stops and looks at me. "Nevermind." he says quietly.

   Wow, even the director thinks Ralph should be with Elisabeth. I slowly get up from the chair as Ralph walks over to me.

   "So, what did ya think, babe?" he asks me as he leans down to kiss my forehead. I purposely dodge him and bend down to grab my purse

   "It was great. So...believable." I sigh and continue. "What do you wanna get for lunch?" I ask.

   Ralph furrows his eyebrow and puts his hand on my cheek. "Are you okay (y/n)?" I look down and nod slowly. "I'm fine Ralph. What do you wanna get for lunch?" I ask again.

   "Was it the kiss? Are you jealous? C'mon, babe. You know I was just acting" he says.

   "I look over at Elisabeth and bite my lip. "I know you were just acting. But does she?" I nod my head over at Elisabeth.

   Ralph looks over at her and says, "(Y/n), she loves you. Golly, she thinks we're the cutest couple ever! Plus, she has her eyes on someone else." I look over at Elisabeth and sigh.

   "C'mon, baby. Why would I want anyone else but you?" Ralph whispers.

   I smile. "Yeah, why would you? I'm sorry for acting so jealous. I love you." I say.

   Ralph smiles. "I love you too, (y/n)."

<><><>

haHA, two in one night. am i on a roll, yes  or yes?  one more and then i'm gonna watch netflix.

~ xkidkaratex