Chapter One

A/N

hey guys just like I promised, heres chapter one of never again. I encourage you guys to vote on this, and if this chapter gets 10 votes, I'll give a shout out to some random person in the comment section who comments PICKLES. Lol anyway ENJOYYYY

 Y/Ns P.O.V

I bleakly looked up from Jessie's phone screen and looked in her eyes. They had a mix of excitement, and dread. Who could blame her? She should've told me first! Hows she think I would feel without her? Of course shes gonna take Mason, they've always been so close... but I love Jessie, and now more than ever, I dont know what I-

No. I pushed those thoughts put of my mind because I realize I've just been staring at her for the last ten seconds not saying anything.

"Why-" I cringed as I heard my voice crack. "Why are you moving to New York... without me?" I said so softly that I was surprised she even heard me.

Jessie laughed and i felt my face turning red hot. "Squirt," she said and placed her hand on my shoulder, "if you want to... of course I'll take you."

I gave a sly smile. "Really?" I thought for a second. "What about Mason...?"

"Who cares. Hes eighteen, he doesn't want to come babysit kids."

My smile got even bigger. Jessie took her phone out of my hands. "Oh look-" Jessie exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"One of the kids are your age?"

I was excited for a minute. "Wait what gender?" I asked, regretting it as soon as it came out of my mouth. But hey. I really wanted a girl best friend. All my friends were boys back at school, accept for Robin but she was a tomboy.

Before Jessie even opened her mouth to tell her, you exclaimed "WAIT. I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS!"

Jessie bit her lip. "I mean, you don't have to come..." jessie looked a little disappointed.

You thought about Jake, Dylan, and Robin, not to mention her twin brother Jack.

All those good times you had with them, you would have to leave behind, for at least a year. You would have to transfer to a different school, but then you would get away from... from him. You couldn't even bring yourself to think of his name because it would bring you down in hysterics... and what he did to you... or at least tried to do to you... you felt your eyes cloud up and your jlchest start to feel heavy.

"I'll go." You said not even processing what you said until a few seconds after the matter.

"Wait are you sure?" Jessie asked a concerned tone in her voice.

"Yes!" You snapped.

Jessie looked at you one more time.

"Ok..." she said.

You sigh and took your phone out of the car glove compartment (you didnt want to take it into the store) and pulled up your group chat with Jake, Dylan, Robin, and Jack. (You were all a friend group) 

Y/N🖤-hey guys

Robin🦅 - hey y/n

Jack attack🐂-sup

Dyl pickle🥒- ITS 9 WHAT DO YOU WANT

Jake🐽- jez pickle why u such a party pooper

Dyl pickle 🥒- hey I'm the new sleeping beauty. Cant I catch a few z's?