With a bright smile she gestured to them to get into formation. The chasers would always be front, with Nico in the middle as he was the only male to be a chaser. He put a hand on Sara's shoulder and squeezed in a reassuring way. She looked at him with adoration; he was her good luck charm.

Then came the beaters, holding their brooms in their left arms and bats in the right ones, following the chasers.

Last came Ginny and Ron, the seeker and keeper, with the brooms on their shoulders, their red hair slightly shining in the sun.

They walked onto the pitch at the same time as the Ravenclaw team, but it felt as though as the cheers for the Gryffindor team were louder, the Weasley is our king song lost into the wind.

As Angelina and Roger Davies shook hands, Sara searched the crowd for Harry and Hermione. She waved quickly and mounted her broom, soaring into the air with speed. She gave a sour look to Cho Chang. She had never liked the girl and now that she and Harry weren't dating anymore, Sara wouldn't hide the fact that the girl annoyed her.

'And they're off!' said Lee. 'And Davies takes the Quaffle immediately, Ravenclaw Captain Davies with the Quaffle, he dodges Johnson, he dodges Weasley, but Potter wouldn't fall for the trick! She's got the Quaffle now and is flying to the Ravenclaw rings. Passes to Weasley, who passes to Johnson and oh! She passes to Potter in the last moment and she scores!'

The scarlet and gold crown erupted into cheers and Sara couldn't help but send a victorious smile to her fellow housemates as she jumped into action again.

Unfortunately, Davis scored for Ravenclaw and she growled internally while Ron went to retrieve the Quaffle.

'Believe in yourself, Ronald Weasley!' she shouted, sounding more like Mrs. Weasley than she expected. The boy passed her the quaffle and Sara could see the determined look on his features as she took off again, managing to avoid a bludger that Jack Sloper soon fires at Chang and dodging the Ravenclaw chasers. She passed the Quaffle to Angelina just in time, as Davis nearly made her fall of the broom, but she steadied herself, flying after Nico and Angelina to make sure they won't lose the Quaffle.

Nico scored and the Gryffindors roared again with cheers but she couldn't stop to smile at anyone this time as she sped after the Ravenclaw chasers; just as Bradley threw the ball, Sara was sure he was going to score but Ron made sure it didn't; they didn't score.

For the next hour the only word that came to Sara's ears was loud. The Gryffindors seemed to cheer louder and louder with every time one of their chasers scored or Ron caught the Quaffle.

Sara watched out of the corner of her eye, while flying to score again, as Ginny sped up in her direction, with Chang following suit.

'Seems like the Gryffindor seeker had saw the Snitch!' Lee announced and almost every Gryffindor and Ravenclaw got up to their feet.
'Seeker Chang in just behind seeker Weasley and what's that?'

Sara turned around in time to see as Cho hit one of the stands while Ginny dived and stretched her arm out. She was pretty sure Cho hadn't seen the Snitch herself and just followed Ginny's tricks. It was successful as Ginny flew higher after her dive, proudly showing the Snitch to the audience.

'AND GRYFFINDOR WINS THIS MATCH AND THE QUIDDITCH CUP!' Lee's voice roared and she was sure even the people from Hogsmeade had heard him.

She flew towards the group in happiness. The team had began their bone crushing hug that was even more bone crushing if it was possible.

Sara was so happy that Ron and Nico had to say they were breathless from her embrace. Sara laughed and pulled apart, only to be pulled into another hug by Nico.

Madam Hooch were walking towards them with the silver Quidditch Cup in her hands, ready to give it to Angelina.

The girl immediately gave it to Ron who looked at her, puzzled.

'You've been brilliant, your brothers would be proud,' she said and ruffled Ron's hair.

Just as the whole team began laughing, a song sounded, loud and clear, but this time it wasn't coming from the Slytherins.

Many Gryffindor students were now onto the pitch running to them, singing and she smiled proudly at her fellow teammates.

'Weasley is our King,
Weasley is our King,
He didn't let the Quaffle in,
Weasley is our King,
Weasley can save anything,
He never leaves a single ring,
That's why Gryffindors all sing:
Weasley is our King.'

And as they all walked to the castle, bearing Ron's figure on their shoulders, the song sounded in her head just as happiness shined on her face.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I truly needed to write this chapter and I am very happy I did. I think this shows a bit of how much of a sister Sara is to Ron, I mean I didn't even plan that speech and the 'she sounded like Mrs. Weasley' part but they are always welcome.

This chapter was written on the day the story reached 4k and I want to thank you for reading this story. I know it's kinda crap and all but this quarantine made me do it and the fact that I love HP.

I also have some ideas for new stories but I won't tell you anything until I make sure those are interesting and this story is finished.

So thank you so much again and I love you! Don't forget to find the light in the dark and have a good day lovelies!❤️