Chapter 2

Ryder's POV:

Me and Tiffany left out with Michael to our car began to drive home. I dropped Tiffany off at her friend's house.

"How do you know Alanna and Khallani?" Michael asked when we got home.

" I had just met her then to ask her for a picture and she met Tiffany and after that she asked did we wanna sit in the pit with her." I explained sitting down on the sofa.

"Do you like her?" he quizzed.

Why would he think I like he-. oh yeah that's right. He wasn't here.

" Uhm Michael.... I don't like her." I said nervously "I- i- I'm gay"

I looked down sadly. I think he's upset. The place became eerily silent. I looked up slightly to see his reaction. I found him just staring at me.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I'm gonna g-go to bed." I said getting up only to be pulled back down.

" I'm sorry. It's okay. You're accepted." He said with a smile.

"Okay. Thank y-" I got cut off as my phone buzzed.

I looked to find a text from Alanna.

Alanna

' So what do you plan on us doing tomorrow'

"Who's that" Michael said peering over to see.

"Alanna"

Me

'How about a sleepover.. my house or yours'

Alanna

'Mines'

"What are you guys talking about?" Michael asked laying across the couch with his feet on my lap.

"Uhm, we making plans for tomorrow... we are having a sleep over at her house."

"Ooh I wanna come" he yelled jumping up and looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay, hold on."

Me

'Can Michael tag along'

Alanna

'Sure... Yhuu guise just need to bring many snacks and scary movies... I have everything else'

"She said it's no problem but we just need to bring many snacks and scary movies"

After that we both said goodnight and went on to bed.

--------$morning$--------

'Dora

Dora

Dora the explorer

Boots so super-'

"Uuugh Michael shut up! YOU HAVE BEEN SINGING FOR AN HOUR,IM WOKE"

I yelled to Michael's annoying choice of songs.

"We'll come on it's almost 12:00 in the afternoon. We have to go to the candy store and the DVD store."

"Okay, let me get ready"

I went to my bathroom to have a shower when my phone buzzed on the night stand.

Alanna

'Bring things for the entire week.

Mwah xx'

"Michael, pack things for the whole week"

"Okay!"