𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

this is a really fun and pretty easy cover to make. It's pretty simple but does require photoshop--you may be able to replicate this in picsart and phonto, but to capture the colors, you need to use gradient maps. Otherwise, it's pretty simple and easy to make.

 Otherwise, it's pretty simple and easy to make

Apps used:
> Photoshop.

Resources used:
> Canva, for the flowers.
> Dafont.
> Tumblr.

Fonts used:
> English Towne, regular, smooth.

Get The Look:
First, create a rectangular text box and add your title using English Towne. Justify it so the text fits evenly. Create a stroke around (outside, not inside or center) using the color of your choice. Using the rectangle tool, create a square or long rectangle. create a gradient map of black and whatever other color you choose. Fit your photo in the rectangle, and give the rectangle a stroke size of 4px and a color that matches the text. Use the below texture as a background and duplicate the gradient map on the image and place it on a layer above the background layer.

Tips:
> make sure to use a clipping mask on the rectangle for your photo, adjustments and gradient map.
> if the gradient map comes out weird, try inverted it first.
> the flower is optional, but find a black and white illustration of a flower and change the color as you need.
> do not use pure primaries or brights (for example pure red) as it will create too much contrast and cause eye strain.

Texture: