Sneak peek (1)

Normal POV:

"So, I'm supposed to be......happy" 

"I give up!!" you huffed and fell back down on the bed

It's been 4 hours now that you've been teaching Meruem about 'human' emotions. This is was not going good. Meruem was only able to pick up one emotion and that was Rage.....

"....you give up easily...." he spoke

A vein popped in your head as the words left his mouth, he's gotta be kidding me!! you were done with him. Pulling yourself a bit up on your elbows you glanced at the green chimera ant sitting on your bed staring curiously at you, for your next move. He never expected a pillow to smack on his face.

"Stop staring" you gritted your teeth a slight red hue covering your cheeks

Animatedly the pillow slide down his face and came in view his face, that literally screamed 'Run-while-you-can', but you were so tired that you gave a simple chuckle and laid back down your eyes closing themselves. You felt Meruem shift from his position but that's it nothing else. Thinking that he probably felt or found something else to amuse him, sleep started consuming you before soft snores could be heard. 

"You leave yourself quite defenseless..." 

Meruem hadn't left. Infact, he was by all means straddling you, right now! His eyes drifted from your slightly disheveled hair to your eyes and how come he never noticed before, your eyelashes were long and you had traces of eye bags appearing. His eyes slide lower to your cheeks that became red when he was staring at you, and finally set on your lips. 

"This isn't right...." he gritted out

The longer he looked at your lips the longer this clenching feeling clawed in his chest. It was a burning sensation and Meruem did not like it, in the least. Meruem's hands were on either side of your head, when he reached his left hand forward and caressed you left cheek so softly like it was air caressing you, he leaned down towards you slowly his nose toughing yours. Suddenly you grumbled in your sleep, that made him halt and felt like reality had slapped him.....but why!?? did he stop! He was the King of chimera ants, why did he halt? 

Was he....surprised! or afraid!?

"No" he hissed lowly getting off of you

There was no way he was surprised of your mumbling in your sleep or leaning into his touch.

Nor was he afraid that you might catch him red handed.....right!

First time in his life, Meruem placed his palm on his chest where his heart is, to find it beating on a faster pace than usual. An image of him almost kissing you flashed before his eyes making his heart beat even faster but this time, heat rose to his face. Slapping a hand to his mouth, Meruem dashed out of the room and through the long corridor, as one of your lessons hit him

"...then there's the feeling of being Flustered or getting flushed, embarrassed, shy whatever you may call it" you said pointing in the air while stating it

"How do I know I feel it?" he had asked

"It's simple really, your heart beats a bit faster and you'll feel your face heating a bit you might get a bit tense, maybe taken aback or your cheeks may turn red but....i'm not sure regarding your complexion"  

He stopped in his tracks, glancing around curiously while stepping closer to a glass window and looked at himself. His eyes widened a bit along with a loud glass shattering sound echoing. He cupped his cheeks in both his hands feeling the unusual warmth from them a small growl mixed with a purr leaving his mouth

"I'm....flustered...." 

Hello there! beautiful ppl. How are you all doing today! I apologize it took me so long to get done with only one chapter, but school isn't one of the most pleasant thing you know. *SIGH* anyways, I hope you all like this chapter. I promise to update soon, so stay tuned! lol. Also, the sneak peek edition will not consist of long chapters since they're just short scenes I'm adding up. Please like, comment and share (if it goes that way) see you soon!