?

Later that day, I sit in the middle of my bed in me and Cole's room and the door is open. Cole sits beside but behind me with his arm around around my neck and his left arm around my waist as he kisses my cheek over and over.

We giggle until my phone rings.

He stops but still holds into me.

"Hello?" I say smiling answering the phone.

"Hello! This is Sarah from Ultimate Times Records."

My heart stops.

She continues "I saw your video on YouTube of you singing and you have an amazing voice."

Cole lets go of me and sits up all ears.

"I heard you lived in LA and I found your number and with a voice like that, I need you for my record label. So Selena Vaughns, would you like a record deal?"

Cole looks at me bug eyed.

"Yes. Um, oh my gosh yes. Thank you!" I say.

"Great! Since I have your number, ill text you where our studio is and you can come at 2:00 pm. If that's alright with you and if its also alright, we'd like to have kind of a mentor for you. Everyone has a mentor here and everyone after a bit is a mentor, but, would it be ok if Zane from One Direction was your mentor?"

"Ummm, ya that's fine." I say.

"Ok great! Ill see you Tomorrow and if you'd like to bring a friend or two you can. I can't wait to meet you and hear you sing in person."

"Thank you"

"Ill see you tomorrow. Goodbye Selena."

"Bye" and I hang up the phone and look at Cole.

His mouth is now dropped. Then he speaks. "Since when did you have a video of you singing on YouTube?"

"I have no idea." I slowly say.

"Dalton!" I hear Dana yell.

I look at the door.

"You better go tell her!" I hear Dana shout and Dalton comes bursting through the door.

"Dalton?" I question.

Dana then comes and then along with the rest.

"Ok Selena," Dalton says. "You know I love you right?"

"I'm not so sure" I say.

He rolls his eyes. "Well, anyways, the first time I heard you sing it was your song about" he nods his eyes to Cole and I roll my eyes. "Go on!" I say. "Well," he says. "I may have been recording you."

"What?!" I shout.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" he says walking in and wraps his arm around me. "You were just too good."

"Dalton," I say. "Just at least tell me next time you do something like that."

"Ok." he says and nods.

"How many views does it even have anyways?" I ask.

Will walks in holding his phone and says "12,567,348 and counting."

"12 million and something?" I say.

"M hm!" Will says nodding and puts his phone in his back pocket.

"Well," Cole says. "This is a good thing right?"

"Ya I guess." I shrug. "I just don't want to get separated from you guys." I pout.

Cole kisses me on the cheek and says "Just as long as you don't leave me for Zane."

"Zane?" Dana asks confused. "Who's Zane?"

"One Direction" Cole says.

Will drops his mouth. "W-what?"

Me and Cole laugh.

"Well, Dana, I'm bringing your girlfriend with me to the studio tomorrow. She was my friend first."

"What time cause um, me and her kind of have plans tomorrow at 3:30" Dana says.

"First date!" Gabe yells.

"Well, we might just be done by then, I don't know." I say. I turn to Cole and kiss him softly on the lips. When our lips fall I say "Wanna come too?" I smirk.

"As long as I'm with you!" he says and kisses me on my nose making our faces not as close.

"And goodbye!" Dalton says and they all turn around and walk out.

Cole and I giggle and he places a kiss on my lips and wraps me up in his arms again.