Aman took his mobile and called someone and said “Your Mission start from today, act quickly”.

Arnav: whom you’re instructing Aman?

Other side a person came out of car wearing glasses, he held the gun and inserted that behind his trouser.

Arnav: whom you hired this time Aman?

Aman: he is fire, if he hold one case then he will complete that case, he is here for his personal matter.

Arnav: how you know about him so much and you never said anything about him?

Aman: one of my friend told me about him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Other side Aksh’s side people kidnapped Anjali and Rishi both and tied them to the tree and them also tied cloth on their eyes.

Rishi: who the hell you all, leave us, you don’t know whom you kidnapped.

Person1: just shut up we know whom we kidnapped, the Great ASR’s sister Anjali Raizada, and with her you also trapped in this. Why you taking that much risk for her?

Rishi: because she is my best friend you idiots, you all see every boy and girl relationship in wrong way.

Person2: whoever, we don’t want to hear anything, our boss ordered and we are doing that, just keep quiet, no one will come to rescue you today.

I WILL

A voice came behind them and all the kidnappers alerted hearing voice, all took positions to attack him, but there is some darkness is there and his face is not clearly visible to them. Person1: who are you?

---------------------------------------

Arnav: I didn’t get it Aman, tell me clearly.

--------------------------------------------

the person slowly came to near them holding gun towards them.

Person: ACP Arjun Suryaknath Rawte

Person 1: what? But you were in Mumbai right? What are you doing here?

Arjun: tum jaise apradhioon ko marne ke liye har youg mein Arjun atha hai, ab main ayaa hon. [to punish criminal, in every birth one Arjun will born, now I came here for that].

Samjhe ya Samjhaon? [Understand, ya make you Understand?]

Person 2: but you’re not ACP.

***

Aman: ya he is not ACP Arjun Rawte now, only for outside people, now he is undercover agent of ETF. Sameer called me hope you remember him?

Arnav: ya I know he is our senior right? And now he is ACP Sameer Rathod.

Aman: yes he is, he called me and told me about Arjun.