♛ .𝟏𝟏. ♛

[No One's P

[No One's P.O.V]

❝Brian—finally and fully—admits he likes somebody...❞ Freddie smiled childishly. ❝it was a peer pressure question!❞ Brian immediately said back. ❝it wasn't even that hard-.❞

❝shut up!❞ Brian pointed his finger at Freddie. Freddie put his hands up in defense, jolting his head backwards, ❝I was just sayi-.❞

The doorbell rung abruptly, interrupting Brian's and Freddie's small argument.

❝it's the pizza man!❞ John smiled, shooting out of his chair. Roger sputtered out laughing at John and his funny personality.

❝I'm coming!❞ Freddie's mother made her way to the front door and paid for the food.

❝thank you Mrs. Bulsara!❞ John said. ❝thank you Miss.❞ Roger smiled. ❝thank you Freddie's mother for the food.❞ Brian said in the most politest way. ❝thank you mama!❞ Freddie ran over to hug her.

❝Farrokh!❞ she said, warningly, ❝I'm going to drop the food!❞ Freddie backed off, ❝sorry.❞

❝it's cheese and pepperoni by the way.❞ Freddie's mother informed the boys, placing the two boxes on the table.

❝birthday boy goes first!❞ Freddie screamed.

Everyone groaned.

❝you guys can't possibly be jealous because it's my birthday and I get to eat first...❞ Freddie scoffed. ❝it's because we're all boys- and we're all hungry. So hurry up!❞ John grabbed a plate.

Brian and Roger went up at the time and bumped into each other. ❝sorry.❞ Roger said. ❝no, I'm sorry.❞ Brian shook his head, ❝but you can go first.❞ Roger took a step back.

❝no, I insist...❞ Brian laughed. ❝no, no, I insist.❞ Roger motioned Brian to go in front of him, tagging along in Brian's playfulness. ❝no, I-.❞

❝you guys' pizza is insisting to get cold if you keep that up.❞ Freddie said, munching on his food.

❝you can go first.❞ Brian smiled. ❝well, I guess I'll go. If you say so...❞ Roger slipped in front of Brian and grabbed two slices of pepperoni pizza.

❝does anyone want cheese?❞ John asked.

Everyone shook their head.

❝ok, I just take the whole box then-.❞

❝wait!❞ Freddie slapped his hand on top of the pizza box, ❝KASH!❞

No reply.

❝KASHMIRA!❞

❝Farrokh, if I have to tell you one more time to stop yelling...❞ Freddie's mother warned again. ❝I'm sorry mama, but Kash won't answer me!❞ Freddie told.