T is for Trauma!

Zacznij od początku

Bucky, 33, killed Tony parents~"I don't think my past will cause any problems between us. I'm sure Tony and I can make it work." (okay but Sebastian Stan is everything to me he's my husband and I love him don't talk to me)

Sam, 30, big bird~ "Why does my thing say 'big bird'?? Did you let the robo arm in here? Goddamn it."

Bruce, 42, definitely in the friend zone~ "I wouldn't say 'friendzone'. Tony and I are in a... comfortable zone of friendship. That's all."

Loki, old af, the creeper~ "In the end, he will kneel

Loki, old af, the creeper~ "In the end, he will kneel."

"Do you mean that as a dirty joke?"

Loki, old af, the creeper~ "What do you mean?"

Rhodey, 52, Tony's college sweetheart~ "Tony told me he was coming on this show and I was like... honey, no, I'm right here. All the man you need."

Thor, old but buff, like a pirate had a baby with an angel~ "I'm here to win the heart of fair Anthony

Thor, old but buff, like a pirate had a baby with an angel~ "I'm here to win the heart of fair Anthony. Just look at his face. What mortal could resist?"

"But you're not a mortal, so can't you resist him?"

"Well, yes, of course"

"So why are you here?"

"Well, I thought it'd be fun....and I can see Brucey Boy again, and Loki, MY BRUTHUH!"

Peter Parker, 17, Tony's adopted son, host~ "I'm so excited to meet the guys. I can't wait to have another new dad." (I don't quite know how this works and neither does mis amigos so peter's just gonna lie around the house and uuhhh get into tea)

You can't blame Tony for going on a show like this. His bad relationship luck was off the walls. First, there was Rhodey who was a great fit for him in college but they weren't compatible after. Then there was Steve. Damn Steve. (me after endgame.) Of course, he would always love Steve.(#notmysteve) He had to. Steve was everything to him, it's not like he could just forget that, no matter how hard he tried. And then Thor. Poor Thor. Hopefully he didn't think anything was still there, Tony thought. Tony might have had a few one-night stands with Thor but he was just lonely and Thor knew that. Well, probably.